Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

I will be happy if .....

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Gangi Longa, Oct 23, 2012.

1. G

Gangi Longa Senior Member

Oct 23, 2012
    My President abstains from being used to set political scores by Kenyan politicians! Why so? we r not sure come March 2013 who will be the President of Kenya and aligning with the Presidential aspirants that are in the wanted list at the Hague is a gross violation of international laws and does not do a favor to a nation of Tanzania! I was also annoyed to see Mr Kikwete "for that case the office of the President" being dressed in a white hygienic coat with a trade mark Brookside while he paid a visit at the Brookside factory in Nairobi! That was in serious violation of the protocols and i wonder what sort of friendship did the two develop or hold right now since immediately after JK departure Brookside announced a commencement of raw milk importation again from Arusha contrarily to the agreements they entered with TIC upon their acquisition of the Arusha dairy plant earliar!