I want to marry My Mother

Yuko huru kuolewa sawa..lakini si na mwanawe! Kuwa judge kibiblia pls read Leviticus...pia kisheria..due to prohibited relationships hawawezi kuoana.They are in incestuous relationship na nashangaa kwanini hawashtakiwi kijinai![/QUOTE]

Waberoya,
Kuna mistari mingine pia:
BibleGateway.com - Passage(Tusi)Lookup: Leviticus 18:6-18

Ukitaka kuumiza kichwa, kuna discussion hapa:
Adam + Eve + Incest.

...............................................................................................................................

Asanteni hapo juu, sikuwa na lengo na wala siwasupport nilikuwa nataka vifungu vya kujilinda mara nitakapoulizwa maswali kama hayo.

Nimegundua pia: Je sheria za nchi zinasemaje kuhusu haya mambo?. Halafu mbona kama wanakijiji wa maha;i pale waliwagwaya hawa watu? maana waliwapa condition wasioane au waondoke!

Nadhani kuwaambia waondoke ni kama mmewaruhusu wafanye so I suspect law is silent about that, au pengine wengi hapo kijijini wamezoea hali hii.

Maana hawa wameweka hili publically tumesikia vipi kuhusu wanaofanya kisirisiri? zamani waliwekewa mitego na kuuawa! hiki kijiji labda wanatabia zanazoshabihiana, kurithishana wajane n.k

Pengine wamekimbilia Tanzania!!! let imagine kuna watanzania wamefanya the same,SHERIA YETU INASEMAJE? maana tuendako kuna vituko vingi kama hivi vinakuja!

waberoya.

Hii habari haina ukweli; imekuwa iikirudiwa mara nyingi kweli sijui kwanini? Nimeisoma tangu mwaka jana. Kama ni kweli basi ndio laana zenyewe hizo hizo.

Au sababu ni mtoto wa kiume ndo kalala na mama yake?? Mbona kina baba wanalala na binti zao hadi humu Tanzania kwetu na hatulilaani hili jambo kiasi hiki??

Hii topic tuliwahi kuijadili kabla.

I'm so glad we have Internet.
Japo ni kwa muda mfupi sana, imekuwa ni involuntary reaction kukodolea macho titi za wanawake everytime I meet a pair. Huu ni wivu wa kutamani kile usichokuwa nacho. Wakati nasoma Oedipus complex ndo nimetambua kuna kitu kinaitwa penis envy. I'm not aware of so many things!

attachment.php

Attachments

• l_84126.jpg
    l_84126.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 125
From Yahoo friends
YOH!!! PEOPLE! HOW SHOCKING!!!

Speechlessssss...
For those who have not yet repented, it is time to seek salvation because the world is definitely coming to an end

"I want to marry My Mother"

A Zimbabwean woman and her son have done the unthinkable - they have fallen in love with one another. And now they want to marry since the mom, Betty Mbereko from Mwenezi in Masvingo, is six months pregnant and expecting her son's child.

Mbereko (40), who was widowed 12 years ago, has been cohabiting with her first child, Farai Mbereko (23).
She confirms that she is six months pregnant and that she has decided it is better to "marry" her son because she does not want to marry her late husband's young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.
She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other woman was entitled to it.
"Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. "Let me enjoy the products of my sweat," she told the village court.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.
"I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off," he said.
"It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse her of promiscuity."
But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: "We cannot allow this to happen in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are afraid of the police." He warned them to break off their marriage or leave his village.
They chose the latter and have left the village for an unknown destination.
(Source - The Weekend Tribune.)

Niliposoma heading ya uzi nilikua naingia kusema naomba u edit....
Hapa kweli sina la kuongea..... I am so SAD!

What? So painful jamani tell me its not true. Au sijailewa hii thread? Najisikia hata kuipasua laptop yangu!

Indeed unusual for human beings. Although it happens, not to the extent of officiating, but concubining between father-daughter (Rare), sister-brother (Rarer) and morther-son (rarest) occurs by hidding.

This is a privilage offerred to animals and birds and reptiles an so on, that is why man is unique, face of God! If this happens, really, can a sister-in-law and brother-in-law, father-in-law, and mother-in-law be spared? We hear these frequently. Nyama ya hamu ati.

Hii imepitiliza,kuliko hata zile story za bujibuji...sasa naona dunia ndo imefika ukingoni.wat a disgusting issue

sio kwamba nasapoti jaman!hv kina baba wangap hapa tz wamatembea na watoto wao?

‘I wanna marry my son’
Sunday August 17, 2008 00:49 - (SA)

A Zimbabwean woman and her son have done the unthinkable – they have
fallen in love with one another.

And now they want to marry since the mom, Betty Mbereko from Mwenezi
in Masvingo, is six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child.
Mbereko (40), who was widowed 12 years ago, has been cohabiting with
her first child, Farai Mbereko (23).

She confirms that she is six months pregnant and that she has decided it is
better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late
husband’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her
son had begun three years earlier.

She said after spending a lot of money sending Farai to school following the
death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other
woman was entitled to it.

“Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now
you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something
wrong.

“Let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay
off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.
“I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am
prepared to pay it off,” he said.

“It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that
I am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse
her of promiscuity.”

But local headman Nathan Muputirwa says: “We cannot allow this to happen
in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (This is a bad omen indeed). In the
past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are
afraid of the police.”

He warned them to break off their marriage or leave his village.

source:sunday mirror (SA)

Just one from me as my take- SHOCKING!
That is curse, not laughing matter wajameni tuepuke wala tusifikirie kitu namna hii. Hii na laana full, hapo hakuna kuuliza. Amelaanaiwa alalaye na mama yake na watu waseme Amina!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is cooooming...TOMORROW!

Jamani ulimwengu huu una vijimambo...mambo na mijimambo!Sasa haya ndo majimambo yenyewe...kama kila mtu angekua anataka kula matunda yake kisa tu alitaabika sana kunyeshea na kupalilia bustani hali isingekua hali!Huyo mama anahitaji zaidi ya maombi...zaidi ya ushauri!

Chezea shetani atakupeleka hovyo na utajiona uko sawa tu kichwani, mpingeni shetani naye atawakimbia

‘i wanna marry my son’
sunday august 17, 2008 00:49 - (sa)

a zimbabwean woman and her son have done the unthinkable – they have
fallen in love with one another.

And now they want to marry since the mom, betty mbereko from mwenezi
in masvingo, is six months pregnant and expecting her son’s child.
Mbereko (40), who was widowed 12 years ago, has been cohabiting with
her first child, farai mbereko (23).

She confirms that she is six months pregnant and that she has decided it is
better to “marry” her son because she does not want to marry her late
husband’s young brothers, whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last week when she said the affair with her
son had begun three years earlier.

She said after spending a lot of money sending farai to school following the
death of her husband, she felt she had a right to his money and no other
woman was entitled to it.

“look, i strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now
you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something
wrong.

“let me enjoy the products of my sweat,” she told the village court.
Farai said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay
off the ilobola balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.
“i know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and i am
prepared to pay it off,” he said.

“it is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that
i am the one who made my mother pregnant. Otherwise they will accuse
her of promiscuity.”

but local headman nathan muputirwa says: “we cannot allow this to happen
in our village, mashura chaiwo aya, (this is a bad omen indeed). In the
past they would have to be killed but today we cannot do it because we are
afraid of the police.”

he warned them to break off their marriage or leave his village.

source:sunday mirror (sa)

just one from me as my take- shocking!

Mwanamke mmoja mjane mwenye umri wa miaka 42 aitwaye Betty Mbereko,amepewa mimba na mwanae wa kwanza wa kumzaa mwenye miaka 23!
Baada ya kujazwa mimba na mwanaye huyo,alisema ana hamu ya kuolewa na mtoto wake aliyemjaza mimba hiyo!
Akiongea mbele ya mahakama ya kijiji alisema kwamba alikuwa anampenda mtoto wake huyo muda mrefu,na akaihakikishia mahakama kwamba ndiye aliyemjaza mimba hiyo!
Bety alisema ndoa ni makubaliano kati ya watu wawili na hakuna mwingine mwenye nafasi ya kuingilia!
Kwa upande wa mwanaye huyo alisema mbele ya mahakama kwamba amejiandaa kumuoa mama yake huyo na amejiandaa kulipa kulipa mahari iliyobakia ambayo baba yake hakuimalizia!"Nitamaliza mahari kwa wazazi wa mama ili nimuoe mama"!
SOURCE:MWANANCHI 6.1.2012

Mwanamke mmoja nchini Zimbabwe, mjane kwa miaka 12 aitwaye Betty Mbereko,amepewa mimba na mwanae wa kwanza wa kumzaa mwenye miaka 23!
Baada ya kujazwa mimba na mwanaye huyo,alisema ana hamu ya kuolewa na mtoto wake aliyemjaza mimba hiyo!
Akiongea mbele ya mahakama ya kijiji alisema kwamba alikuwa anampenda mtoto wake huyo muda mrefu,na akaihakikishia mahakama kwamba ndiye aliyemjaza mimba hiyo!