I want to be a leader

MwanaFalsafa1

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
I've bee thinking about this for a while and I really had to do some soul searching before I made this decision. I was skeptical about admitting this to myself let alone to other people. I have loved politics all my life. As a kid I didn't look up to musicians, idols or cartoon characters as my idols, no my idol as a Kid was Bill Clinton. As a teenager I didn't spend most of my hours on MTV or EATV but watching the History channel and CNN. In college while most of my fellow Tanzanians are taking business. economics and the like I decided to take international relations and political science. Then it all made sense, I love politics and I believe that's what I'm good at. I can no longer hide my desires and what comes naturally to me.

The reason I found it hard to admit it is because I've been lead to believe that politics is simply a dirty game and all politicians are good for nothing. I came to realize that politics carries more blame than glory. That's when i realized that serving the people is no easy job and it takes real commitment and love of what you do. I want to be a leader in my country. Yes being a leader does come with some personal prestige which comes with holding a position of power but mostly for the chance to use my God given talents to serve my people. For the past year I have thought nothing more than one day being a servant of not only the people of my home constituency but also the 40 million Tanzanians that I share land, flag, currency and language with.

I never wanted to be someone who enters politics just because. No, I always wanted to enter politics if and only if I'm suitable enough to be a leader. I strongly believe i do have those qualities but that is for other people to judge. I am tired of being told as a young man that I am the future. Why the future? Why not the present? I am tired of just talking the talk because the nation needs people who can walk the walk. I am tired of preaching change while expecting others to initiate it.

I know here in JF most of us a anonymous. You don't know me and I don't know you at a personal level. But as a person who has been sharing my thoughts and ideas in here for over a year I believe there is no one better to judge me then my fellow JF members. I know I have not always been right and as I have grown and developed I have learned new ways and new philosophys and new ways of dealing with things. Granted that not all members agree with me, some might even not like me but I know out of six million who would despise me it won't be hard to find a million who are fair and objective. I do however assure you that the MwanaFalsafa new new last year is not the same Mwanafalsafa you see before you today and won't be the Mwanafalsafa you will see the years to come. I will grow better and better.

My fellow JF members as bold as this statement may seem, and I honestly think some people in here are going to it me alive, I say I am an aspiring politician. They say it's a dirty job but as the saying also goes....somebodies got to do it. I want the burden of leading my people and never will I ask for a lighter load but I will ask God for broader shoulders to carry the hopes and dreams of my people. because the burden of my people is not for foreign investors or governments, not for NGO's, not for people who don't know who we are but for me, a Tanzanian, a true Tanzanian. Only time will tell if I will succeed or not or whether i will be a great leader or just part of the status quo but for now my young body and my young mind believes that there is a place for me in Tanzanian politics.

So there you go my fellow members. When I graduate from university I hope to embark on a life long journey of being the servant of the people. How long the journey will last and to what capacity I will serve remains to be in the hands of God and the hands of the people. For the time being I will continue to share my thoughts and ideologies here in JF while at the same time learning from each and every one of you. I believe the erra of the "Watoto wa Uhuru" is almost coming to an end and the next generation has to now come to the fore front of things. I don't want to take a back sit but rather iIwant to be one of the drivers of the new era. i have finally gained the courage to follow my dream. For better or for worse I want to serve my people.

I know this has been a long read so thank you to anyone and everyone who has taken the time to do so. It is my hope many of you will be supporting and encouraging. Again thank you and together I believe we can create a better Tanzania, a brighter hope for our children and a brighter future for our grandchildren. Tanzania is the love of my life and I want to give my motherland my all. Stay blessed.

kila la kheri mh...God speed!
The thing u have to learn is to have a hard skin! Not everyone will like you. So u have to take the +ve out of every situation!

P.S: Maybe one day i might join u!...

kila la kheri mh...God speed!
The thing u have to learn is to have a hard skin! Not everyone will like you. So u have to take the +ve out of every situation!

P.S: Maybe one day i might join u!...

Believe me I have little experience of that from right here in JF. I'm learning that. I'm more patient with the bad comments I get from people and less prone to be caught in a war of words.

Umeenda kwa mganga yupi kijizindika?
Uongozi wa tz lazima uwe na mapepo ya kufa mtu.
Vinginevyo wanakumaliza.

No witchcraft. I believe people don't win because of witchcraft but it's the perceived confidence gained from thinking witchcraft works that pushes them forward. I just have to gain my confidence from another source.

No witchcraft. I believe people don't win because of witchcraft but it's the perceived confidence gained from thinking witchcraft works that pushes them forward. I just have to gain my confidence from another source.
Keen to know some of sources:behindsofa:

siasa za namna gani wewe uliozichagua usije chagua siasa za mwenyekiti kasema twende tukaunge hoja yetu mkono, tunahitaji watu wataoleta mabadiliko pasipo kutenga jamii nasikia siku hizi jamii zimegawanyika sana , siasa lazima ilete tija kwa watu na si kuleta matatizo. pili katika siasa uwe tayari kuanguka kwa kusimamia ukweli kuliko kusimama kwa kushangilia uongo na kuwa kibaraka. siasa ni bomu ukilitumia vibaya basi linaweza kuteketeza jamii kwani uoni jinsi masikini siku hizi wanakufa kukosa uduma za jamii uko wakiona fedha zikiliwa na viongozi wao siku wakigundua kuwa umasikini si wajibu wao sijui nini kitatokea. siasa za ukibaraka na kujuana huyu ni mtoto wangu nimpe umoja wa vijana na huyu ni kaka nimpe ujumbe wa kule nadhani zitaliangamiza taifa. nakutakia mafanikio

siku watanzania wakigundua kuwa umasikini si haki yao na rasilimali si za viongozi bali ni zao sijui nini kitatokea

siasa za namna gani wewe uliozichagua usije chagua siasa za mwenyekiti kasema twende tukaunge hoja yetu mkono, tunahitaji watu wataoleta mabadiliko pasipo kutenga jamii nasikia siku hizi jamii zimegawanyika sana , siasa lazima ilete tija kwa watu na si kuleta matatizo. pili katika siasa uwe tayari kuanguka kwa kusimamia ukweli kuliko kusimama kwa kushangilia uongo na kuwa kibaraka. siasa ni bomu ukilitumia vibaya basi linaweza kuteketeza jamii kwani uoni jinsi masikini siku hizi wanakufa kukosa uduma za jamii uko wakiona fedha zikiliwa na viongozi wao siku wakigundua kuwa umasikini si wajibu wao sijui nini kitatokea. siasa za ukibaraka na kujuana huyu ni mtoto wangu nimpe umoja wa vijana na huyu ni kaka nimpe ujumbe wa kule nadhani zitaliangamiza taifa. nakutakia mafanikio

siku watanzania wakigundua kuwa umasikini si haki yao na rasilimali si za viongozi bali ni zao sijui nini kitatokea

Well mkuu cha kwanza ni kwamba I don't come from a political family. Siyo kwamba baba au mama ni kiongozi fulani basi nafuata. I want to do it because it's something I really want to do & I feel I owe it to my community and my country to use what I have been blessed with for the better good. I'm doing it out of sense of duty. Mkuu kwangu siasa siyo urithi in fact my family would rather I don't enter politics. I want to do it because it's something I need to do.

Kuhusu kusimamia kitu na kuto kuwa mfuata upepo hapo mkuu nime kusoma vizuri sana. Najua hilo ni tatizo kubwa walio nalo si viongozi tu bali hata wananchi wa kawaida kuanzia maofisini mpaka kwenye jamii. Nita jitahidi kadri ya uwezo wangu kusimamia maneno yangu na kile nikiiminicho. Nikianguka natumai nitakua na watu wanaojali kunipa ukweli wangu.

Mabadiliko mkuu ndiyo haswa kwa nini natamani uongozi. Siamini kushindwa kwetu ni kwa sababu ya CCM tu. Ila naamini kizazi cha uongozi chenye umri wa baba yangu iwe kutoka CCM au upinzani muda wake ume fikia kikomo. Waananchi wana taka kitu kipya na naamini kitu kipya kita toka kwenye kizazi kipya chenye mawazo mapya na nia mpya.

Back
Top Bottom