I want my President to come back and fix things

Ngida1

JF-Expert Member
Aug 25, 2009
"Still, I want my President to come and fix things. Head of State is a real job, not just an opportunity to go dress shopping on the public account.
The symbolic powers of leadership cannot be under-estimated, especially not in times of uncertainty, which he should know from studying Obama.​
We didn't vote Jay Kay in so he could ignore pressing matters. So wherever he is this week, he had better come back with some courage in tow"​

Indeed he did come back with not some but a lot of courage from Oman - Uamsho leaders in detention permanently and Shk Ponda accused of an unbailable offence, what more courage in tow do you need Mr Elsie?

ZANZIBAR NI KWETU: Tanzania: I want my president to come back and fix things

Poor you! Your president Njaa Kaya or Jay Kay needs to be fixed especially like Gaddafi. Otherwise you are trying to talk to the bird or a goat. It won't understand. You are the one to blame for letting him get away with it. You represent sheepish Tanzanians who keep on complaining instead of taking on him. The guy does not bother to listen or even appreciate. He goofs as you do thinking that there is no end.

"Still, I want my President to come and fix things. Head of State is a real job, not just an opportunity to go dress shopping on the public account.
The symbolic powers of leadership cannot be under-estimated, especially not in times of uncertainty, which he should know from studying Obama.​
We didn’t vote Jay Kay in so he could ignore pressing matters. So wherever he is this week, he had better come back with some courage in tow"​

Indeed he did come back with not some but a lot of courage from Oman - Uamsho leaders in detention permanently and Shk Ponda accused of an unbailable offence, what more courage in tow do you need Mr Elsie?

ZANZIBAR NI KWETU: Tanzania: I want my president to come back and fix things

He came back with not some but a lot of courage from Oman...!! Then he should visit Oman more often. The benchmark to detrmine his courage is the Ponda saga!!?? He should be given real tests for men and not tests for boys like the Ponda and Uamsho fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom