I want commit suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
njia rahisi zaidi omba boko haram wakupe hata mabomu mawili vaa then sogea pale ikulu jiripue, najua huku utaacha urithi wa mageuzi kama Tunisia

Kunywa frajili 3 na gongo.

Tukusanye kwanza rambi rambi
RIP in advance

by kongosho

Kama nalishwa bure,nakula bure,why all the chaos nikisema kwamba nataka kujiua niiondolee mzigo Serikali? And I tell you this commting suicide is not a big deal. Already nilikunywa pills 22 za quinine,but I di not die. Kwa hiyo,it is not the business of any body what I do. I am not saying I drank the pills to kill myself,I am just saying I took the pills to see what would happen.

Kama nalishwa bure,nakula bure,why all the chaos nikisema kwamba nataka kujiua niiondolee mzigo Serikali? And I tell you this commting suicide is not a big deal. Already nilikunywa pills 22 za quinine,but I di not die. Kwa hiyo,it is not the business of any body what I do. I am not saying I drank the pills to kill myself,I am just saying I took the pills to see what would happen.

We are giving you attention not because we have no where to direct it... It is because pamoja na kusema kua wala bure, ama walishwa bure ulikua haurushi uzi kutuarifu kua wafanya hivo...

Labda hujui but you need us (sie members tulopita hapa) for in one way umepata picha there are people paying attention to you (hata kama watoa negative remarks - it does not matter!) what matters ni kua wamepita hapa. It makes you feel good. Yawezekana unasema kua commiting suicide is not a big thing but deep down you do.... As much as all the noise umetoa hapa hutaki kufa kwa sababu zifuatazo:-

1. Umetangaza unataka kunywa sumu na ufe siku kadhaa zilizopita, but response ya post zako yaonesha waendelea na shughuli kama kwaida (hata kama hio shughuli ni kulalama).
  2. The way ulivo waelezea walo kuudhi ni kana kwamba you still hate them... na ulitaka uwe consolled kua eeh' kweli wana makosa OR upate mtu wa kukusapoti katika kuwaponda. You hate them and want a bad ending to them, na hivo wajua ukifa you won't see that end - hivo haitakua worth it.
  3. Huna guts! kwa post yako ya kwanza ilinitisha kua kweli unataka kufanya hivo.... Ninavo zidi soma post zako napata picha even you don't know what you are about let alone committing suicide. I maybe wrong... na yawezekana huu ukwell ndio utakupa nguvu ya kufanya kweli... Ikitokea hivo... R.I.P
  4. Uliwahi kunywa sumu na ukapona. Kunywa quinine 22 sio lelemama... Ungekufa tu OR you have to have a really strong staminal. Naamini yawezekana kweli ulikunywa, ila ulikunywa kwa kuwatisha walokuzunguka hivo uliweka mazingira ya kuhakikisha waokolewa. Kama vile kuhakikisha kuna ussafiri nyumban na the most attentive person alikua around.
  5. you Love JF... Kwa chuki na hasira zako zoote.... Bado unashindwa itupilia mbali... unaweka bundle na una log in.

Ganesh... Incase Ikatokea ukafariki, you are one hell of a case I would never forget hapa JF.

Pamoja Saana Dear...

AshaDii.

Nani kakwambia kuzimu kuna raha??
1.internet kule hakuna hapa unajidai tu
2. Kule hata umeme wa mgao hakuna ni giza kwa kwenda mbele. Ukifika utatamani kurudi na kurudi huku haiwezekani.
FURAHIA MAISHA KWA HICHO KIDOGO MUNGU ALICHOKUPA,KWANI KAWANYIMA WATU WENGI TU.

Usife kibudu. Kufa kishujaa, ondoka na yule mcheza kiduku wa pale magogoni, hakika lazima WaTanzania tukukumbuke kuwa kulikuwa na shujaa anaitwa Ganesh

Hapana,Jesus alienda USA hataombwa visa. In fact,hakuna mtu anaishi USA bila ruhusa ya Yesu.

Kwa kweli sina wadhifa wowote. Nadhani inafaa niache kusema haya mambo ya kuropoka ama sivyo nitaumbuliwa. I had this dream,day before yesterday,ambapo nimekuwa denounced as a terrorist,by Osama bin Laden,halafu nikapelekwa jela Misri. Bin Laden akawa anasema kwamba he is committed to help authorites co combat terrorism in Southern Africa. Akasema mimi ni terrorist.nimevaa suicide vest. Nikasimama pale kwenye prison cell kujitetea ,huku nimeshika vest yangu mkononi,kuonyesha kwamba it was just an ordinary vest. Lakini ikashindikana kujitetea,the wrath against me from bin Laden was too great.
Nilipoamka,nikafikiria kwamba the dream seemed to be a warning for me not to be a terrorist. Lakini,why did I need a warning? This needed thinking and soul searching. Halafu nikakumbuka zamani,jinsi nilivyokuwa avid supporter of Bin Laden and Al Qaeda,how I had written many messages in the internet to support them. Halafu baadaye computer yangu ikaharibika,and the messages stopped. Nafikiria hiyo computer isingeharibika wakati ule ilipoharibika,sasa hivi ningekuwa Guantanamo. Nafirikiria sana kwa nini always I am short of money and I cannot buy another computer. Nadhani ni kwa sababu,I am abusing the technology;naitumia computer jinsi ambavyo inventor hakunuia itumike.
Lakini kwa hali ilivyo sasa kule Tunisia na Misri,terrorism haihitajiki tean. Wale watu Islamists wameingia madarakani kihalali.
Jambo lililowaangusha Al Qaeda ni pale Muslim intellectuals walipotishwa wasiseme lolote in support of them. Kwa hiyo Al Qaeda floundered,they became blind,they did not know who to attack,what to attack,and so they lost popularity.
Najua nukiandika hivi someone will say,''Now you have got me absolutely confused,I think you need medical help''

If I need help I will go to The Himalayas to practice yoga. I don't believe in shrinks.

This reminds me of the dream I had. Siku ile kuamkia siku Regina Mtema alipofariki. I had the dream in which we were a group of people watching a movie. And then there were pipes for ventilation,but they were giving off a gas which was intoxicating ,it was a drug to knock out every one. While this was going on,in front of me,I could see women being rounded up,so that they could be sent so that they could be sent somewhere as sex slaves.
They were bundled and for some reason being put in wardrobes.
Sasa,mimi nilikuwa naitazama ile abuse. Wale watu wengine waliokuwepo pale wote walikuwa high.[Remember the Jamaican Reggae song yule mtu anaimba,'baby,I never went to high school,but I always went to school high'] Sasa one of the traffickers noticed that the gas had not knocked me out,and he approached me and said,''Hey what's this,you can see everything?'' Kwanza he threatened me with a knife,halafu,he came with a big syringe wanting to inject me with something.
When I was threatened with a knife I took this to mean that he had no compuction about rounding up the women and making them sex slaves,kwa sababu those women,for the most part, will always threaten someone with a knife. And this I have noticed,wanawake wanakaa jikoni muda mrefu looking at the knife,and they are overpowered,overwhelmed by the vision of the knife and they become crazy.
It was a dream,and when I woke up I was very alarmed,very afraid. i thought that maybe some one had tampered with my food,maybe someone put a psychiatric drug,or cocaine was put in my food. Kwa sababu hapa nyumbani kwetu,we send people to the asylum many times,it is not difficult for someone to have such drugs.
Nikafikiria pia the meaning of those women being put in wardrobes. Labda ina maana they are ravishedmand then they are furnished with a wardrobe.

Lakini this thread is crazy. Kwa sababu someone may read all this and decide to commit suicide,and then there will be trouble.
Kwa hiyo,kama nilivyosema tayari,and now I reiterate,I do not want to commit suicide. Mimi ni meditation master. I have no need to do such things.

And this I have noticed,wanawake wanakaa jikoni muda mrefu looking at the knife,and they are overpowered,overwhelmed by the vision of the knife and they become crazy.

Duh itabidi niache kukaa jikoni mda mrefu kama ni hivyo

Sure nilikunywa zile 22 pills,lakini effect yake ilikwisha in less than 24 hours. Isipokuwa since that time,for some reason,I have trouble with balance in my ears,ambayo ni tatizo kubwa kwa sababu I like to drive a car at 100m.p.h.

Sure nilikunywa zile 22 pills,lakini effect yake ilikwisha in less than 24 hours. Isipokuwa since that time,for some reason,I have trouble with balance in my ears,ambayo ni tatizo kubwa kwa sababu I like to drive a car at 100m.p.h.

Afadhali kuwa una trouble tu hukuwa kiziwa moja kwa moja. Watu dozi ya quinine ya kawaida tu na kupoteza kabisa uwezo wa kusikia

What type of car do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom