I SUSPECT my wife of having an affair with another woman.

And do the men expect women to change before the man has to change...
I SUSPECT my wife of having an affair with another woman
Yani kichwa cha habari kimeniwacha hoi....sijui mkibaki kushakia shakia mtapata faida gani...we hujuapata uhaika kama mke wako anafanya mabaya ume suspect tu, umekuja nunua kesi je kama huja suspect sijui tuseme nini :laugh:

STOP snooping at your wife's phone,,, hii inaonesha jinsi gani haumuamini...... full stop.....

Hapo jamaa anatakiwa awe dikteta tu.......amwambie mkewe "kuanzia leo staki mawasiliano wala kusikia jina la huyo rafiki yako.......nikisikia tu I will know what to do!"

Jamani hata kama ni kupenda,basi isiwe mpaka unashindwa kukemea unabaki kulalama tu

Wadau wengine wanashauri aombe mungu!!!!!!
Wengine eti akusanye ushahidi zaid ya huo!!!!!

1. Mkeo wa ndoa anahusiana na mtu kwa njia ya simu na wewe hii kitu huipendi....inakunyima usingizi na kukupa mental acrobats bila ridhaa yako.....ladha ya maisha inakuwa chungu......eti nikae chini niombe ilhali huyo mpaji ndo kakupa ufunuo na umeona dalili?????? Yaani hapa tena ukae kufunga na kuomba ili iwe nini.........kama anamegwa ufumanie au washindwe kufanya mahaba mwitu yao kwa jina la ..........????? HAPANA

2. La aziz wa ubani wako mlezi wako next to your very mom....kuna mtu anamnyemelea au anamega we uendelee kukusanya ushahidi.......gani kwa mfano??? Na ukishaupata???? Yasemekana mke hachunguzwi unless unataka kumuacha so unataka maegemezi

Hebu wadau wekeni ushauri......i feel terrible and actually m trembling yaani

okey sawa, then nini ushauri wako kwenye tatizo linalonisibu ? maana kule pia nilipost hiyo topic ili kupata ushauri, na sio huko tuu hata in other social networks where i actively participate!

Please accept my apologies if you are also the who posted on the link I provided.

Olesaidimu, umeongea, hapa ndio shauri zao wanazotoa, omba mungu, chunguza, mpaka lini...!!! wakati una uhakika 90% kua mali zako zaliwa.
kama ni gud friends, iweje msg zafutwa. mimi nilidhani good friend au best friend wako ni mkeo/mumeo na si vinginevyo. hata kama ni mpenzi wa kiume kwa mfano, siku nzima mnatekstiana nini visivyoisha hadi unamsahau mumeo. maisha haya..!!!

Wadau wengine wanashauri aombe mungu!!!!!!
Wengine eti akusanye ushahidi zaid ya huo!!!!!

1. Mkeo wa ndoa anahusiana na mtu kwa njia ya simu na wewe hii kitu huipendi....inakunyima usingizi na kukupa mental acrobats bila ridhaa yako.....ladha ya maisha inakuwa chungu......eti nikae chini niombe ilhali huyo mpaji ndo kakupa ufunuo na umeona dalili?????? Yaani hapa tena ukae kufunga na kuomba ili iwe nini.........kama anamegwa ufumanie au washindwe kufanya mahaba mwitu yao kwa jina la ..........????? HAPANA

2. La aziz wa ubani wako mlezi wako next to your very mom....kuna mtu anamnyemelea au anamega we uendelee kukusanya ushahidi.......gani kwa mfano??? Na ukishaupata???? Yasemekana mke hachunguzwi unless unataka kumuacha so unataka maegemezi

Hebu wadau wekeni ushauri......i feel terrible and actually m trembling yaani

Before you continue investigating your spouse have you enquired about the person who could have started this? check in the mirror early kesho morning, he might the source!
When you are certain that you are not the source, sit down and discuss, with the lady you call, laaziz, what effect this relationship has on your person in this relationship.
However, it would be too sad if the person on the other side is a Man

God indeed will see you through this family spring!

Now I am convinced that you are not who they say you ar,lol!
What an insight..
Encourage her into the relationship instead of discouraging her, show her that you are really into it and you would like it to continue.

If you play well it may end up to your advantage, imagine humping two best friends at the same time. Which man does not dream of a threesome with two women? I would die to do it.

ikiwezekana chukua hata nr ukol uchek ni mwanamke kweli au.....?pole aisee

The heading confuses. Can a woman call her fellow woman a wife? How can your wife have an affair with ANOTHER woman? Simply say your wife has an affair with a woman, thats all.

Kaka, usitafute mchawi hapo. Kwanza I assure u, women do say I love and miss u to fellow women, unlike men who can't tell that to each other. Your wife might not be having an affair, but the other woman might be having a hidden agenda. This u can't control, let's concentrate on what u can control.

How many times in a day, week or month do u flirt with ur own wife? Au you are too busy? Give your wife attention and she won't need to enjoy it from elsewhere. And mostly important, before she is swept into the other direction ambayo I promise u Mungu asipoingilia kati hatotoka milele. Kila la kheri

Hapo jamaa anatakiwa awe dikteta tu.......amwambie mkewe "kuanzia leo staki mawasiliano wala kusikia jina la huyo rafiki yako.......nikisikia tu I will know what to do!"

Jamani hata kama ni kupenda,basi isiwe mpaka unashindwa kukemea unabaki kulalama tu

i like this concept of yours

My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.

Bora ungeleta hii hadithi kwa Kiswahili bana!

Una uhakika kama huyo anayechat naye kutwa kucha ni Mwanamke mwenzie?
Una uhakika kama kweli wanafanya nae kazi?

Hatari mzee!! as well and correctly said by Kongosho, ukiona manyoya probably wamemparura tu, ila jaribio la pili lazima apelekwe pwani. Kwa kuanzia tu, mwambie hizo messeji na tabia za kisagaji unataka zikome mara moja...

Encourage her into the relationship instead of discouraging her, show her that you are really into it and you would like it to continue.

If you play well it may end up to your advantage, imagine humping two best friends at the same time. Which man does not dream of a threesome with two women? I would die to do it.

We ribosome hujatulia. Mwanzo nlidhani mekuelewa, nlivyosoma hadi mwisho nkahisi kupatwa kwa jua

Please accept my apologies if you are also the who posted on the link I provided.

Lakini hata hivyo, can you reconcile this:

My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.

And this?

NAITWA happy nipo ktk wakati mgumu sana.yote niliyoyafanya leo najutia.wakati nipo secondari.nilikuwa ktk mahusiano na mkaka mmoja kwa jina Alex,kiukweli tulipenda sana ila Alex alikuwa for5 mm for6,kpnd chote icho Alex alikuwa msaada mkubwa kwangu kipesa,kimasomo,hata maradhi,ila mimi baada ya kumaliza for6 majibu yalitoka vizuri baada ya hap...o nikaingia chuo MLIMANI.Nilisoma kwa juhudi zote ila baada ya mwaka mmoja pale chuo nilitokea kumpenda kaka mmoja kwa jina Victa.na mpaka muda huu nipo ktk mahusiano nae.

wiki iliyopita nimeenda kwakina Alex nimemwambia mm na yeye basi Alex amelia sana,ila leo hasubui kanitumia msg.kaniambia sawa happy nimekuelewa kila la kheri.nikamjibu sawa nawe pia.kwa kweli mapenz ya victa yalikuwa matamu sana Juz nilienda mlimani city na victa ila gafla nikakutana na Alex,wala sikuogopa nikamsalimia Alex mambo?then nikamtambulisha kwa victa,alex huyu mpenz wangu anaitwa Victa.alex akanijibu ok poa.baada ya hapo tukaondoka ila kwa sasa kuna tatizo kati yangu na Victa.Victa anapenda sex ya bila kutumia condom,nimemshauri tukapime kwanza jana tumeenda kupima.ila majibu sio mazuri kwan Victa ni mwathirika wa ukimwi.ila mimi niko safi.JAMAN Nataka kurud kwa Alex kwan siwez kuishi na Victa.JE MNADHAN ALEX atakubali kuwa na mimi tena????

Source: https://www.jamiiforums.com/mahusiano-mapenzi-urafiki/264327-jamani-msaidieni-happy.html

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom