I SUSPECT my wife of having an affair with another woman.

Omba Mungu kama ni kweli anaflirt na mwanamke mwenzie.... Unaweza kuta kasevu jina la kike kumbe ni dume linakumegea.

Kiukweli kama mke wangu ana affair na mwanamke mwenzie wala hainisumbui akili kama ambavyo ingekuwa kuna dume linanimegea. Kumegewa na midume noma asee!

Asikwambie mtu kuibiwa penzi na mwanamke ni nourrma! Atabaki kua na wewe kwa ajili ya show na matunzo tu lakini malovey davey yooote kwa mwanamke mwenzie! Tena kama bidada anayem-mega yupo tayari anachukua jumla kabisa.

Kama uko bongo nenda kwenye mtandao anaotumia lipa chochote utapata sms zote zinazo ingia na kutoka hapo ndio uanze uchunguzi lakini kua na moyo wakiume sababu sio yote yatakayo kufurahisha kwenye hizo sms.

You can tell from her first reaction 'Are you accusing me of being lesbian'. You have the answer, play your intelligence and you will get final proof!

Pole sana hapo mkeo anachati na mwanaume mwenzako na sio mwanamke mwenzake as u thnk ndugu yangu hapo unaibiwa mzgo wako!
Una uhakika gani kama huyo anayewasiliana naye ni mwanamke mwenzake? Kuna case kama hii iliwahi kutokea kumbe jamaa alikuwa anaibiwa lakini mawasiliano yalikuwa yanapitia kwa mtu wa kati ambaye ni mdada na hata simu ilikuwa ikipigwa inapokelewa na mdada kumbe kuna kidume nyuma ya pazia!

By the way fanya uchunguzi wa kina, SMSs pekee hazitoshi kukupa ushahidi wa kutosha kuwa mkeo ana mahusiano na mwanamke mwenzake au unaibiwa ki-aina.

Keep thinking ni mwanamke mwenzake!
mwisho wa siku utashangaa mkeo kapigwa mimba!

If I were u, threesome a.k.a 3way could be a solution, kaa u r not too much bothered by 'boundness', lakini kama upo ki-monogomous exclusive mkataba wa mke-mme and you really care about that, jua tu things are not the same anymore ktk huo uhusiano wenu. Hiyo ngoma ni lesbianis experience iliokolea tayari. ni kama gasolina imetiwa kwa moto, hata ukasirike uvimbe au ukadhikiri vipi hilo ni skio la kufa..

Nilisoma mahali wanasema lesbianis is much more rampant kuliko downlow kwa sababu ya obvious utani wa kimapenzi wa kike between themselves kuliko wanaume. Hivo utani utani huzaa lesbianis, kama mmoja ni guberi lililokubuhu. kumbuka hata lesboz nao wana mbinu zao za kutongoza wanawake wanaowataka.

Hivo bhana if u ask me my professional opinion, we mkalishe tu mkeo mhakikishie kwa upole in an understanding manner kwa 100% kuwa ume-accept choice aliyoamua kuchukua, muangalie jinsi gani ya ku-part ways.

If you know her co worker personally that she is a woman then you need to call both of them and tell the other lady that you don't want her to text your wife regularly and especially that way..but if you only suspect to be a woman, then my friend that is a man..and they are having an affair..i once had a partner who saved her x bf by name of her father..i normally took it easy when her so called dad called but one day i went through her 4n when she was in the bath and found love sms from that so called Dad, i asked her and she denied completely.. i took the number and called, guess who received the phone a young man saying "Mamboo" can a dad say mambo..that was it and i came to know that it was her x..so you should try and call that number..to see whether if it is a man or a woman, but it might also be that that they are having a relation as well..

i know her co worker very well( she is a woman) and i even have her phone number, it is the same number that my wife is using to text her! hapo ndo napata mashaka sana abt that woman coz she looks older than my wife, and she was divorced from her first marriage na mpaka sasa hajaolewa yupo yupo tuu

isije ikawa ni njemba inayojipa status ya uanamke...nimgekushauri next time usiishie kusoma tu meseji bali hakikisha unaikariri hiyo namba halafu ukishaipata uipige lakini kwa kutumia namba nyingine yaani isiwe namba yako...

Chukua hizo NO's then tafuta line nyingine, call the mumbr utasikia saut utapata jibu kama ni KE/ME. Mbona smple sana tu chief.

Na wewe yalishawahi kukuta nini?

Mpeni mwenzenu moyo presha ishuke.[/QUOT

Wakati nikiwa boyfriend......sms waeza kuta na kwangu solns were head on confrontations tu ni bora kumuonea kwa hisia kuliko kuja kuokolea nyavuni

My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.

Mbona mambo ya kawaida sana haya jamani? why so insecure hata na wanawake... any way siri ya mtungi aijuaye kata.

Chukua hizo NO's then tafuta line nyingine, call the mumbr utasikia saut utapata jibu kama ni KE/ME. Mbona smple sana tu chief.

namba naifahamu sana na ni ya huyo mwanamke anayefanya nae kazi