Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

I SUSPECT my wife of having an affair with another woman.

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Mujumba, May 10, 2012.

1. Mujumba

Mujumba JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    [HR][/HR]My wife has been working with this other woman for 2 months. About a month ago they started texting each other very often. On days they don't work they text each other 40-50 times per day. It starts has soon as my wife wakes up and goes on until she goes to bed. I tried to check my wife's text messages but she deleted them. I did however see some texts from last week. It started with the other woman sending my wife three texts first thing in the morning. First text "I". Second text "Miss". Third text "You". This seemed very strange to me. Later in the day during one of their conversations my wife says "love ya". This had nothing to do with their conversation. Later in the day during another conversation my wife says "miss you and love you". Again, this had nothing to do with the conversation. Later she sends a text that says "watcha doin". The other woman's reply "missing you". They continued texting off and on all day. I was able to see some of these other texts and in one of them the woman says "i miss you". then in the next text she says "do you miss me". I confronted my wife about it later that night and she began crying uncontrollably saying she can't believe that I think she is a lesbian. She said they are just very good friends. Last Friday they were both off from work and texted each other all day long. My wife deleted the texts before I could read them. one of the sms from the other woman was like this "i'm worried about you today. are you ok?" My wife deleted her response before I could read it but didn't delete any of ther other texts between them. But when I checked my wife's phone that night all texts were deleted. I confronted her about it again and this time she got mad and continues to say they are just really good friends. I would really appreciate your input on this. Please tell me I'm reading too much into this and that it is all innocent.
  2. U

Ulimakafu JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Pole mwaya.
  3. kookolikoo

kookolikoo JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    yes you are reading too much her inbox. do you allow her to do the same?
  4. Lizzy

Lizzy JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Uhhhmmm kaaazi kweli kweli.
  5. mkomatembo

mkomatembo JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Eh lazima uandike Kidhungu? si andika tu kiswahili utaeleweka!
  6. Kongosho

Kongosho JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Ukionya manyoya, labda wamemkurupua tu hawajamchinja bado.

OLESAIDIMU JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Complex situations needs complex solutions.......here we go son

Huyo wa side B kaolewa???
  8. Mtumishi Wetu

Mtumishi Wetu JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    VERY SORRY MY DEAR FRIEND but I can tell u the only person who can sustain your marriage is God!!! The Lord is every thing, please turn to God instead of looking for solution from some where else!! God is love and power to control every thing on earth marriages, finances inclusive!!!!!

9. Masanilo

Masanilo JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Quite retraction from her is an option
  10. Losambo

Losambo JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Madai yako bado yanaelea, tafuta ushahidi mwingine zaidi wa kumtia hatiani mkeo japokuwa tayari ulishakosea kumshitua kuwa unahisi ni lesbian.
  11. jokate

jokate Member

May 10, 2012
  12. RealMan

RealMan JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Mimi naamini jambo lolote likizidi kiasi linakuwa tatizo.

Kwa kesi yako ni ngumu sana kuchora mstari...ila showing too much affection kwa mtu of same sex inaleta ugwadu kidogo hata kama ni uzungu....

Enzi zetu tulihofia vidume tu, siku hizi mmh...don't trust nobody!!!!!!!!!!

Muombe Mungu isiwe unachofikiria ...POLE
  13. mkonowapaka

mkonowapaka JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    OO Em Gii.....i can smell some shits here. u woman is kinda taken...

its simple my friend..just be positive first....then take a leadof the bus...dedicate a day which ur sure they are at office..and monitor them as they leave the office;where they wll be going etc..if it doesnt work...try get her informations from their colleague..make sure that coleague doesnt know that ur her husband..cha msingi hapa uupate ukweli ufanye maamuzi sahihi....all the best
  14. HorsePower

HorsePower JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Una uhakika gani kama huyo anayewasiliana naye ni mwanamke mwenzake? Kuna case kama hii iliwahi kutokea kumbe jamaa alikuwa anaibiwa lakini mawasiliano yalikuwa yanapitia kwa mtu wa kati ambaye ni mdada na hata simu ilikuwa ikipigwa inapokelewa na mdada kumbe kuna kidume nyuma ya pazia!

By the way fanya uchunguzi wa kina, SMSs pekee hazitoshi kukupa ushahidi wa kutosha kuwa mkeo ana mahusiano na mwanamke mwenzake au unaibiwa ki-aina.
  15. Eiyer

Eiyer JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    I always smilling when i read your posts!

CAMARADERIE JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Hilo ni dume ila amelisevu jina la kike kwenye phonebook.....komaa kaka
  17. zomba

zomba JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Encourage her into the relationship instead of discouraging her, show her that you are really into it and you would like it to continue.

If you play well it may end up to your advantage, imagine humping two best friends at the same time. Which man does not dream of a threesome with two women? I would die to do it.
  18. k

kiparah JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Unatafuta presha bure, wanawake ni zaidi ya wapenzi!
  19. pinkmousse

pinkmousse JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    You have added a new experience in your life. If you are open - minded, discuss more about the situation, forgive,endelea. If not, sepa.
  20. Asprin

Asprin JF-Expert Member

May 10, 2012
    Omba Mungu kama ni kweli anaflirt na mwanamke mwenzie.... Unaweza kuta kasevu jina la kike kumbe ni dume linakumegea.

Kiukweli kama mke wangu ana affair na mwanamke mwenzie wala hainisumbui akili kama ambavyo ingekuwa kuna dume linanimegea. Kumegewa na midume noma asee!