Elections 2010 I sense.............something wrong.....

dazenp

Mar 11, 2009
Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete (CCM) 2,010 21.92%

Willibrod Slaa (CHADEMA) 6,292 68.62%

Ibrahim Lipumba (CUF) 262 2.86%

Hashim Rungwe (NCCR-Mageuzi) 484 5.28%

Mutamwega Mugahywa (TLP) 121 1.32%

If i remember correctly.............Chadema was almost 71% in the beginning of October in the Jamii forums. I have noticed this keeps on decreasing interms of % wise....does this mean this SMS's from fishy numbers has got something to do with it......does it imply that CCM has started changing some of the ideas on Chadema voters.....and those of the great thinkers in the forum

I sense...........something wrong....this shows a reality in our own forum, that this claims which are being brought up with CCM puppets are actually working out in many heads of great thinkers as well....imagine this has only happen in one week and five days they have managed to drop Chadema by 2.38%.

Lets keep track of the records in our own forum....as this signals what people actually think in the forum. This is home of great thinkers.....lets not ignore the fact that something is happening and its happening fast and we need to stop talking and shouting and bring out the philosophy of Great leadership in our own forum to pull back many of the thinkers that start to withdraw.......

If i remember correctly.............Chadema was almost 71% in the beginning of October in the Jamii forums. I have noticed this keeps on decreasing interms of % wise....does this mean this SMS's from fishy numbers has got something to do with it......does it imply that CCM has started changing some of the ideas on Chadema voters.....and those of the great thinkers in the forum

I sense...........something wrong....this shows a reality in our own forum, that this claims which are being brought up with CCM puppets are actually working out in many heads of great thinkers as well....imagine this has only happen in one week and five days they have managed to drop Chadema by 2.38%.

Lets keep track of the records in our own forum....as this signals what people actually think in the forum. This is home of great thinkers.....lets not ignore the fact that something is happening and its happening fast and we need to stop talking and shouting and bring out the philosophy of Great leadership in our own forum to pull back many of the thinkers that start to withdraw.......

Who are you? To start with.

2 november ni mazishi y ccm nakuomba uwepo!!!

usisahau kitambaa '' cheupe''

TO start with......im a human being just like you and i believe your human as well. I guess the sense of asking me who am i...is trying to discriminate what party i am....as a Tanzanian citizen i stand for development and future success, i believe a good leader can bring that in country such as Tanzania....which has got so many but fewer achievements......believe me the foreigners call this country the land of opportunity and success. I believe that success can be to all the Tanzanians and for those few already in success will like to suppress (Suppress is to eliminate or weaken (an unwanted oscillation, echo, views etc.) like the way you do.....and i am CHADEMA

to be honest, i feel something is wrong with you....

Opinion polls are free for anyone to exress his/her desired leader, si lazima ziwe za chadema tu ndio iwe something right... orait??

there could be many factors,

• probably wana CCM wengi zaidi wameamua kujiexpress kwenye hizo polls
  • there is a shift kati ya wale neutrals
  • multiple user IDs
  • spoilers (one time login for whatever reason)

I belive JF should not be associated in any way as advocating for one party and therefore nothing wrong for others to vote for non CHADEMA candidate

Mbona hujasema niwajumbe wangapi wa Jamii forum wamejiunga kipindi hiki! cha uchaguzi????

If I have got DAZENP well, amenotice something wrong in the mind of the voters ambacho in one way or another amekihusisha na sms chafu kwa Slaa kuwa may be imeleta athari ktk wapiga kura humu JF. Hajaituhumu JF au wachakachuaji. He has concerns for Dr. Slaa na ndio maana anasisitiza kuongeza juhudi zaidi katika kumnadi. I think that is what has to be done at the moment instead of vuvuzelaling humu JF kwa kuridhika na mafanikio yaliyojitokeza kwa Dr. Slaa. Hata JK alisema the first day anachukua form kwamba ni VITA hadi ushindi. Sasa kwa wanaCHADEMA ni vita hadi MABADILIKO

no one can change me, chadema is my everything in this country, can u stop sense that way please

Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete (CCM) 2,094 22.49%
Willibrod Slaa (CHADEMA) 6,348 68.17%
Ibrahim Lipumba (CUF) 264 2.84%
Hashim Rungwe (NCCR-Mageuzi) 485 5.21%
Mutamwega Mugahywa (TLP) 121 1.30%

This is today results.......since yesterday

Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete (CCM) 2,094 22.49%
Willibrod Slaa (CHADEMA) 6,348 68.17%
Ibrahim Lipumba (CUF) 264 2.84%
Hashim Rungwe (NCCR-Mageuzi) 485 5.21%
Mutamwega Mugahywa (TLP) 121 1.30%

This is today results.......since yesterday

Subiri wachakachue then utaona magazeti yao yote yatakavyoandika!!

Back
Top Bottom