Elections 2010 I salute CHADEMA for their well calculated moves!

LATTICE BOND

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2011
Dear CDM chairman and secretary!
I am moved with your strategy to cause hard time to CCM!!
I was a ccm fun for the past twenty years but now I am starting to re-think about my future with this Party!!
However, be ready to absorb the rebound they are going to make because it might destroy all opposition movements especially in these areas:-
1. Shibuda and his contraversial comments
2. Arusha and corruptions injected by your opponents to your system
3. Mind set of Government officers to believe that this country wont move foward or rather be in peace if CCM is not in power!!

Therefore you are now entering the most difficult time than ever been!!

I was a ccm fun for the past twenty years but now I am starting to re-think about my future with this Party!!
However, be ready to absorb the rebound they are going to make because it might destroy all opposition movements especially in these areas:-
3. Mind set of Government officers to believe that this country wont move foward or rather be in peace if CCM is not in power!!

Karibu lakini usihofu. Haki hushinda uovu

well said brother!! Good warning!!!

Hapo No.3 siyo kweli kabisa.

shibuda is not an issue, afukuzwe tu watanzania wote walimsikia hakiongea pumba zake
na misimamo ya chadema kuhusu posho zinajulikana kwa watanzania

Hapo No.3 siyo kweli kabisa.

point number three is the fact! you could have opposed point number one and two but not three!
Most Government officials knows how much CCM has failed us but they always defend them when it comes to speaking the fact!

CDM seems to be very a fitting party for you, I would strongly advice you rush in without hesitation. Many are in CCM just traditionally and they wouldn't actually know why.

Truly CDM are facing the most difficult times they have ever experienced and I would join hands to say they need to be even wiser and more cautious, because am sure with their distinguished political success, they got to have the ruling party planning a deadly ambush against them. The real enemy however will be those within CDM, as they could be provoked to be traitors and that could bring real trouble to CDM. Regarding mind set, am optimistic that a great majority of Tanzanians don't still think without CCM their country would achieve nothing. Am sure CDM commands the majority of the Tanzanians.

My true worry in the coming elections is the excessive use of state machinery to alter poll results, but am sure next time this will be applied but I also fear that it will bring the country to a great rebellion which may result into either a repeated poll or coalition government, the latter is more likely. If so then that will be a good chance for CDM to grow bigger and overcome CCM through their greater command of the state machinery.

All in all these seem to be end times for CCM, the end that may claim many lives but it will nevertheless arrive and should, for the liberation of many.

Well said folk and you real left no stone untide. CDm has to do all the best it can to overcome this hardship, it's better to eliminate those who are threat to their perfect move earlier otherwise green light will shadow the step toward true liberation.

If chadema close their ears and pretend not to hear the voice, then they have to be ready to see the action.

point number three is the fact! you could have opposed point number one and two but not three!
Most Government officials knows how much CCM has failed us but they always defend them when it comes to speaking the fact!
what govt officials are you reffering? Im one of them but Im against ur opinion, most of the govt officials have been demoralised by jk leadership since last year,thats why theres alot of leakage of govt docs to opposition, and if not ""kuchakachua"", ccm would be the opposition party now. If you are reffering to security and electoral commision staff, certainly yes.
with the division within magambas, i dont think they are going to make,

CDM seems to be very a fitting party for you, I would strongly advice you rush in without hesitation. Many are in CCM just traditionally and they wouldn't actually know why.

Truly CDM are facing the most difficult times they have ever experienced and I would join hands to say they need to be even wiser and more cautious, because am sure with their distinguished political success, they got to have the ruling party planning a deadly ambush against them. The real enemy however will be those within CDM, as they could be provoked to be traitors and that could bring real trouble to CDM. Regarding mind set, am optimistic that a great majority of Tanzanians don't still think without CCM their country would achieve nothing. Am sure CDM commands the majority of the Tanzanians.

My true worry in the coming elections is the excessive use of state machinery to alter poll results, but am sure next time this will be applied but I also fear that it will bring the country to a great rebellion which may result into either a repeated poll or coalition government, the latter is more likely. If so then that will be a good chance for CDM to grow bigger and overcome CCM through their greater command of the state machinery.

All in all these seem to be end times for CCM, the end that may claim many lives but it will nevertheless arrive and should, for the liberation of many.

Dear Fazili!
Please let me respond to the red part of your comments; the rest will follow letter:-
1. You have seen the Tarime scam, If Government officials are serious about it no body could accept what ccm politicians are inventing on the matter!
2. We saw what the Arusha DED did to the mayor election.
3. We do see what the police force doing against opposition.
The mind set of Government officials is the only reason uchakachuaji occured. officials knew ccm is a wrong choice for the people and that if they chakachua pepople will be demoralized, hovwever they proceeded with their plan to chakachua.

Do you real stil think this is not a mind set of officials?

what govt officials are you reffering? Im one of them but Im against ur opinion, most of the govt officials have been demoralised by jk leadership since last year,thats why theres alot of leakage of govt docs to opposition, and if not ""kuchakachua"", ccm would be the opposition party now. If you are reffering to security and electoral commision staff, certainly yes.
with the division within magambas, i dont think they are going to make,

Mostly Senior officials have the mind set am talking about. They believe that without ccm our country is no more!. And the worse thing is that, THEY ARE THE DECISION MAKERS!!

Back
Top Bottom