I oppose paying DOWANS S.A; its not just illegal...

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
2.jpg

I believe the payment to Dowans will be one of the most audacious and contemptuous action by the government against its people. I for one opposes these payments not just because they are illegal but because they are inherently immoral. A nation such as ours coming out of so many financial scandals of the past few years we can not and must not reward corruption.

If CCM and its government decide (as it seems they would) to pay Dowans they will do so because they can not because they can not fight it. What our government has decided to do is surrender to the forces of corruption. They payments would embolden corrupt elements in Tanzania.

I for one denounce everyone and every person who in his clear mind taking into consideration all the facts of the Dowans deal would support paying this company billions of Tanzanian shillings while our people are still struggling to improve the quality of the mortal existence. I reject totally and absolutely any attempt to justify this corrupt deal solely based in the legality of the issue without considering the morality of such payments.

I call upon Chadema, it leaders and members and everyone of goodwill to take a stand against these payments. Let us draw a line once again between those who support this scheme of corruption and those who reject it. Let us be willing to take a stand and be ready to pay the price for that stand. For evil can not be rewarded nor excused.

I dedicate myself once again to oppose these elements for as long as I know how and as long as Providence allows me. But, I will not excuse, defend, explain or in any way or shape try to "understand" why we have to pay corrupt deals. We made a mistake in bringing in Dowans, we should not make the second one - of rewarding it. For once we pay Dowans under this "legality" circumstances we should be prepared to pay more and more in other corrupt deals for the same people who brought us Loliondo, Meremeta, EPA, CIS, Tangold, Richmond, and Dowans are still in power and as long as they know that Tanzanians are soft-hearted and weak in opposing corruption they will do it again and again. We can not let that happen indefinitely.

Chadema as the leading Opposition party in the country should not wait until the payments are made for them to come strong for once the payments are made Dowans Tanzania Limited and Dowans Holding SA will go into insolvency or liquidation. After the companies go into insolvency of some sort any investigation later will be unnecessary and illusion of the first kind. I for one will oppose any investigation after Dowans are paid up as they are already lined up to! We can not play this game of 'hide and seek' with corrupt elements in the country for we (the people) will come out losing!

For its not corrupt people we are dealing with but a very orchestrated organized crime in Tanzania which has infiltrated even the very core of our government and civil society.

Lets stand UNITED IN OPPOSITION TO DOWANS PAYMENTS. The payments are illegal and indeed stronger than that they are immoral.

I stand to be counted.

M. M. Mwanakijiji (BGM).

Meanwhile.. Wakati huo huo...

Monday, 17 January 2011

Gedius Rwiza (Mwananchi)

BAADHI ya wanafunzi katika Shule ya Msingi Misewe iliyopo manispaa ya Ilala jijini Dar es Salaam, wamelazimika kufika shuleni na khanga au viroba kwa ajili ya kukalia, kutokana na uhaba wa madawati unaoikabili shule hiyo.

Uchunguzi wa gazeti hili umebaini kuwa wakati wanafunzi hao wakikaa kwenye viroba na khanga hizo, wengine wamelazimika kufuatilia masomo wakiwa wamechuchumaa au kukaa kwenye vumbi.

Mmoja wa wazazi wa wanafunzi wa shule hiyo aliliambia gazeti hili jana kuwa kutokana na hali hiyo, uongozi wa shule umewataka wanafunzi wote wa kuanzia darasa la kwanza hadi la tano, kufika shuleni na viroba au khanga kwa ajili ya kukalia.

Mzazi huyo ambaye hakutaka kutajwa gazetini alisema, anasikitishwa na kitendo cha walimu hao kuwalazimisha wanafunzi kwenda shuleni na khanga na kuwachapa wanaoshindwa kutekeleza agizo hilo. "Inasikitisha sana kuona wazazi tunaandamwa wakati kuna sera inaamuru kuwepo na ruzuku ya Sh 15,000 kwa kila mwanafunzi. Je fedha hizo zinafanya kazi gani,"alihoji mzazi mwingine.

Read Here: WANAFUNZI WAKALIA VIROBA DARASANI

Naomba Chadema kuandaa maandamano nchi mzima kwa muda wa wiki moja kwenye mikoa yote kuanzia kwenye kila kona na kuelekea kwenye ofisi za wakuu wa mikoa na Dare Es Saalaam kuelekea Ikulu kila siku kwa muda wa siku tano kuanzia saa moja asubuhi. Hakuna sababu ya kufanya kazi katika kipindi hicho ni maandamano tu.

Ubora wa Hospitali si uzuri wa jengo kama inavyoonekana,wodi ina Tiles nzuri kabisa lakini inakosa vitanda vya kutosha.Uwezo wa kununua vitanda vya kutosha hatuna lakini pesa za kulipa Dowans zipo tena ni lazima tuzilipe kwani tusipolipa Taifa litaingia kwenye hali ngumu..Ee MUNGU wafungue macho wanaong'ang'ania hili,wape moyo wa huruma wa kutuhurumia kundi kubwa la Watanzania kuliko hawa wachache wanaomiliki kampuni hii tata.Waguse hata hawa wanaojiita ni wamiliki wa hii kampuni wasikie kilio chetu na kuwa na moyo wa huruma kwetu bila kujali eti hasara watakayoipata kama wanavyodai..Amen

Madeni ya kuwaondolea wananchi umasikini wa kutupwa mbona hayajalipwa mpaka leo? Hayana umuhimu kuliko hili la matapeli, na wahujumu wa nchi? Miaka takribani hamsini ya uhuru......

Copy-2-of-Mr.-Simango-holding-baobab-shell-600x402.jpg

What is in the mind of our leaders? Do they plan to abandon the ship when it is wrecking? Hii move ya Dowans ambayo wanaishupalia kuifanya sasa hivi si salama hata kidogo. Naona hawajari matokeo yake yatakuwaje.

Lets stand together to oppose tyranny of the single party!

My worry is tumegawanyika katika hili.Sheria imetufunga macho.Wanasheria mahiri waote wanasema ni kisheria lazima fedha hizi zilipwe.Wanasiasa nao tumegawanyika,wapo wanaokubali wapo wanaopinga.Huu umoja sasa utatoka wapi?Viongozi walioshika mpini wamekaa kimya.Umaoja utatoka wapi once again?Lipo kundi lisiloelewa chochote,huu umaoja utatoka wapi?Naogopa,huenda tukaishia kulalama tu lakini hatua za vitendo hatuzioni?

Lets stand together to oppose tyranny of the single party!

This is more than a tyranny of single party...it is craziness of few individuals so obsessed with power such that they have stopped seeing what is suppossed to be seen. They live in the world of fantasy instead of realitities, like Hitler in the last days of his life.

hebu oneni wenyewe kwa nini tuwalipe? - NIKIKWAMBIA NI WAPI ITAKUWA UCHOCHEZI. ni PM nitakueleza kama wewe ni serious mwandishi.

Attachments

• Picture 912.jpg
    Picture 912.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 913.jpg
    Picture 913.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 914.jpg
    Picture 914.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 629.jpg
    Picture 629.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 626.jpg
    Picture 626.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 912.jpg
    Picture 912.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 909.jpg
    Picture 909.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 59
  • P1040321.JPG
    P1040321.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture 911.jpg
    Picture 911.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 64
This is just immoral.. how can we in good conscience defend these payments? In the presence of evil, neutrality is not an option.

This is just immoral.. how can we in good conscience defend these payments? In the presence of evil, neutrality is not an option.

Naomba zipo picha hapo juu unisaidie kuziweka hadharani kama post ya juu yake. I wish i cld know how to make it.

thanks mm uzalendo kwa watanzania umekuwa ziro na rais ananyamaza kuhusu hivi vitu hata simuelewi kuna mjadala wa hatari unaendelea radio imani morogoro it is not good at all

Please I beg them (the government and those who support the corrupt elements) to pay Dowans ASAP.. please do.. for if you don't.. YOU WILL NEVER PAY AT ALL!

If Come up with a good Link between DOWANS and any of MAFISADI wa hapa nchini then even if DOWANS is paid, we can recover our money through taking all of wahusikas property and freezing their accounts.... apart from that its just kelele za chura...

Hivi si ndio maana kuna vyombo kama UWT ambavyo vinatakiwa kutumia mbinu na nyezo zote ziwe halalali na zisiziso halali pale tunapokuwa tumekamtwa pabaya as long matokeao yake yatakuwa ni manufaa kwa maslahi ya taifa.

Kwa nini profile ya TANESCO inazidi kuwa weakaer and weaker at the expense ya kushamiri kwa Profile ya DOWANS. Ni kwa faida ya nani.?

Tulisikia dr akielezwa kama mwizi wa mke wa mtu. Why cant the same machinery be used to do the needful similar techniques to Dowans

If Come up with a good Link between DOWANS and any of MAFISADI wa hapa nchini then even if DOWANS is paid, we can recover our money through taking all of wahusikas property and freezing their accounts.... apart from that its just kelele za chura...

what do you mean "link"? talking about freezing accounts who would dare to do that..?

Back
Top Bottom