I never dreamt I'd live to see the day, yet it is here...that much dreaded day is here!!

Nikifahamushe kuandamana ni moha ya root cause ya machafuko unayoyaogopa, kumbe nanyi mna hofu ya familia kutokua na pakukimbilia? Ndio maana nikasema achaneni na maandamano.
Sidhani Kama maandamano yanaleta vurugu. Vurugu zinatokea Kama utazuia maandamano hivyo kama uko sawa kichwani utaelewa kuwa watakaoleta vurugu sio waandamanaji Bali wanaozuia. Acheni watu waandamane kwani ni haki Yao. That's the only way to maintain peace. Nawasihi viongozi wa serikali waache wananchi waandamane na kufanya mikutano kwani ni haki Yao. Mimi sio mwanachama wa Chama chochote ila ni mtanzania. Ni vema CCM wakajua kuwa nchi yetu sasa wengi ni vijana waliozaliwa baada ya 1977. Hivyo kwao CCM haina umaarufu Kama vyama vipya na ndio maana the fall of CCM IS IMMINENT hata watumie jeshi. Ni vema wakalijua hili kwani huu mgogoro hawatakuwa washindi. Time will tell. Mungu ibariki Tanzania.

Wajemeni mazoezi ya ukakamavu ni kawaida kwa majeshi yote, sisi tuliopita jeshi tunajua, na kwa kawaida kulikuwa na maeneo maalum la kufanyia mazoezi haya kama maeneo ya range, na mazoezi haya yalikuwa yakifanywa kwa siri.

Lakini kufuatia uvamizi wa maeneo hayo, sasa hakuna tena maeneo ya kutosha wingi wa askari walioongezeka maradufu, hivyo askari wamelazimika kufanyia mazoezi haya barabarani.

Na kufuatia maendeleo ya utandawazi na kitu kinachoitwa Open Government Initiatives, serikali inafanya kila kitu kwa uwazi, hakuna kitu cha kuficha sasa ni mambo yote hadharani.

Hivi kuna ubaya gani wananchi wakishuhudia jinsi jeshi la polisi wanavyokabiliana na wahalifu mbalimbali wakiwemo waandamanaji wa maandamano na mikutano isiyo na vibali? .

Pasco
Pia kwa kuongezea kuna vitu wanaita street simulated attacks, ambapo zoezi linafanyika kwenye maeneo halisi kama miji ili kujiandaa endapo litatokea tukio kwenye maeneo kama hayo.

Wanafanya mazoezi uraiani!! Hivi inaruhusiwa kwa maadili ya taaluma ya polisi kufanya show kama hiyo nchi nzima? Unatuma ujumbe gani kwa raia?
nchi imekamatwa na wateja wa milembe hospt

My friend Pasco are you in any way old enough to remember these pictures?

apartheid-violence.jpg

06db67dc500c7c89783c17ece9e59200.jpg
publicity-pic-2-behind-the-lens.jpg

19600321-SouthAfricaSharpevilleMassacre-ANCArchives-crop2.jpg

w430.68de7.jpg
1-Apartheid1_943241427360.jpg

turn-to-violence-new.jpg

slide_346876_3660905_free.jpg

Well this is what our father of the nation, Mwalimu lived, supported and fought for...freedom from tyranny and oppression for our brothers in South Africa. The pictures we see in the streets of Dar es Salaam right now are no different from the ones shown above. In spite of the terror unleashed by apartheid police, the people finally won...it is just a matter of time.

Like all dicteta uchwaras before him, Magufuli is bound to fail...
Hatutegemei Ukaburu kama huu Tanzania! .

Pasco

I am back...
What is UKUTA?

Following President John Pombe Magufuli's ban on all political activities in the country until the year 2020, the peace loving citizens of the United Republic decided to fight back by launching UKUTA. Ukuta, a Kiswahili word, literally means a wall but here it has been used as an acronym for the slogan Umoja wa Kupinga Udikteta Tanzania which translates to Unity to Oppose Dictatorship in Tanzania.

Magufuli is trying to build a wall to shut out voices of opposition by use of authoritarian methods, with no regard to the rule of law, that can only be equated to civil-military dictatorship. All over the country police are conducting military type exercises that are meant to scare innnocent citizens from participating in the affairs of their Government in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.

Well, the people are fighting back and demonstration has been called on September 1st, 2016 amidst threats of intimidation by Tanzania Police who are being ordered to have no mercy on the demonstrators. Judging by past experiences the ruthlessness of the Tanzania Police September 1st, may turn out to be a day that will not be forgotten easily as the police are vowing to show their might under Magufuli.

I am back...
What is UKUTA?

Following President John Pombe Magufuli's ban on all political activities in the country until the year 2020, the peace loving citizens of the United Republic decided to fight back by launching UKUTA. Ukuta, a Kiswahili word, literally means a wall but here it has been used as an acronym for the slogan Umoja wa Kupinga Udikteta Tanzania which translates to Unity to Oppose Dictatorship in Tanzania.

Magufuli is trying to build a wall to shut out voices of opposition by use of authoritarian methods, with no regard to the rule of law, that can only be equated to civil-military dictatorship. All over the country police are conducting military type exercises that are meant to scare innnocent citizens from participating in the affairs of their Government in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.

Well, the people are fighting back and demonstration has been called on September 1st, 2016 amidst threats of intimidation by Tanzania Police who are being ordered to have no mercy on the demonstrators. Judging by past experiences the ruthlessness of the Tanzania Police September 1st, may turn out to be a day that will not be forgotten easily as the police are vowing to show their might under Magufuli.
Yaani bado una mawazo kwamba ukiandika kwa Kiingereza ndio utasomeka na wengi hapa JF? Jifunze uzalendo kwanza. Ukitaka hii mada yako isomwe na wengi ingia kwenye mitandao ya Kiingereza na huko utapata wasomaji wengi. Ni ushauri tu. Unaweza kuufanyia kazi au kuutupa kapuni.

Yaani bado una mawazo kwamba ukiandika kwa Kiingereza ndio utasomeka na wengi hapa JF? Jifunze uzalendo kwanza. Ukitaka hii mada yako isomwe na wengi ingia kwenye mitandao ya Kiingereza na huko utapata wasomaji wengi. Ni ushauri. Unaweza kuufanyia kazi au kuutupa kapuni.
Depo mpya lumumba...la saba c

Yaani bado una mawazo kwamba ukiandika kwa Kiingereza ndio utasomeka na wengi hapa JF? Jifunze uzalendo kwanza. Ukitaka hii mada yako isomwe na wengi ingia kwenye mitandao ya Kiingereza na huko utapata wasomaji wengi. Ni ushauri tu. Unaweza kuufanyia kazi au kuutupa kapuni.
Did you know that English is one of the two official languages in Tanzania? Do you know that both languages (Kiswahili and English) are allowed here in JF? Currently more than 95% of the posts in JF are in Kiswahili, doesn't that safisfy you? Who told you that ignorance is bliss? Whoever it was, he/she fooled you.

For your information JF is international and is read even by those who don't understand a word of Kiswahili. Do you remember our beloved Baba wa Taifa equating English to the Kiswahili of the world? You are wrong son and if by chance you don't understand what I write, just move on...someone else does.

Yes it is here...the neo-nazis of the 21st Century are here! Who would have thought my beloved country, Tanzania, the land of Kilimanjaro and Serengeti, would be the recipient of the Gold medal.

Tanzania, the land of Mwalimu Nyerere who never slept nor bat an eyelid until the whole of Africa was liberated, until his brothers and sisters were freed from the claws of Makaburu and Masultani!

Is this really happening in Tanzania?

maguffff.jpg

The President flanked by the Minister (left) and IGP (right)

Polisi-Tanzania.jpg

Dar es Salaam

Cqn7MQ2WcAApKMS.jpg

UPEPO.jpg

Mtwara

hqdefault.jpg

Moshi

polisi+picha.jpg

Simanjiro
unnamed+(58).jpg

Iringa

3.jpg

Mbeya

img-20160824-wa0072.jpg

Dodoma

DORIA%2BDODOMA...jpg

Ruvuma

2-33.jpg

Singida

3-31.jpg

0.1gsengo%2B%252B%2Bpolisi%2B%25287%2529.jpg

Musoma

P6300319.JPG

All this in response to UKUTA...!

tanzania-police-prepares-to-disparse-citizens.jpg

img-20160824-wa0079.jpg

1-1-1.jpg

What is UKUTA? I will be back.
just an intimidation only toward UKUTA!
they will do nothing to the civilian

Did you know that English is one of the two official languages in Tanzania? Do you know that both languages (Kiswahili and English) are allowed here in JF? Currently more than 95% of the posts in JF are in Kiswahili, doesn't that safisfy you? Who told you that ignorance is bliss? Whoever it was, he/she fooled you.

For your information JF is international and is read even by those who don't even understand a word of Kiswahili. Do you remember our beloved Baba wa Taifa equating English to the Kiswahili of the world? You are wrong son and if by chance you don't understand what I write, just move on...someone else does.
Well; just FYI, I know English pobably better than you do. I just wanted to give you a piece of advice, that's all. You are free either to accept or forsake it.

Jeshi la Nchi zingine kama za Magharibi wakifanya kama walivyofanya Tanzania, ninaamini mtapongeza sana!

LINK
LINK

Armed police have been testing their response to a Tunisia-style gun rampage on the streets of London, as the Government warns an attack on the UK is highly likely.

Gunmen armed with automatic rifles were seen striding through the capital firing at by-standers in a simulation of an attack similar to that seen in Sousse or Mumbai in 2008.

Sky's Mark White said the exercise involved training for a scenario very similar to the attack in north Africa last Friday, in which up to 30 UK nationals are feared to have died.

Some streets around the Aldwych area of central London were closed to allow first responders to deal with a simulated attack on members of the public and emergency services.

Operation Strong Tower involved more than 1,000 officers in what the Metropolitan Police said was a "multi-agency exercise to test the emergency services' response to a marauding terrorist firearms attack in London".

The Met added that the exercise had been many months in the planning and was not a response to the events in Tunisia, or any specific intelligence of an attack in the UK.

SOURCE: BBC and SKY News.

terror.jpg

2A23414900000578-0-image-m-60_1435764678628.jpg

2A23AB7700000578-0-image-a-41_1435764497551.jpg

2A23391C00000578-3146141-image-a-67_1435764731639.jpg
strongtower4.jpg
Acha ujinga wewe!Acha ku_copy na ku-paste vitu usivyovielewa umeshindwa kutofautisha wanaojiandaa kukabiliana na magaidi ushaona wapi nchi zilizoendelea wanafanya mazoezi kukabiliana na raia wao?

Uraiani ndio eneo lao la kazi.Ulitaka polisi wakafanyie mazoezi msituni? Polisi sio askari wapiganaji wa msituni.Wao muda wote ni uraiani.
Polisi wana kambi zao rasmi usijifanye zuzu wakati tunajua una akili zako zote timamu!

Well; just FIY, I know English pobably better than you do. I just wanted to give you a piece of advice, that's all. You are free either to accept or forsake it.
Now you are talking, why don't you take a minute and make a search of my first ever post in JF. It was made in 2008 a good nine years before you ever dreamt of joining JF!

And now back to the topic...have you ever in your lifetime heard of any country where a police officer calls a press conference to threaten their employer number one, the mwananchi?

Back
Top Bottom