I need my Mr. Right

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for contributions you provided.

I also would like to thank all who sent pms, I tried to answer all pms as i received though I received more than 50pms

I have come here to let you all know that I have manage to get Mr. Right through this forum, i thank God for him as his seriousness has made me to follow in love.

We will soon begin other process...stay tuned for invitation cards. Thank you all.
As the read, I'm a woman of 32 years old, master degree holder, employed living in dar, christian.
I'm looking for my husband as it is the right time to start a family. I'm real serious.

A man I need should be christian, at least form four leaver, employed or self employed, living in dar, at least 170 tall.
Welcome. All pm will be answered.
Here I am,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for contributions you provided.

I also would like to thank all who sent pms, I tried to answer all pms as i received though I received more than 50pms

I have come here to let you all know that I have manage to get Mr. Right through this forum, i thank God for him as his seriousness has made me to follow in love.

We will soon begin other process...stay tuned for invitation cards. Thank you all.
As the read, I'm a woman of 32 years old, master degree holder, employed living in dar, christian.
I'm looking for my husband as it is the right time to start a family. I'm real serious.

A man I need should be christian, at least form four leaver, employed or self employed, living in dar, at least 170 tall.

WEKA PICHA MKUU,
YUPO MWANA HUKU MTAANI NAYE ANATAFUTA MKE MWENYE MASTER'S PIA.

We moniccca umetembea na vijana wangapi wa bongo fleva? Je wewe ni changu, unajichubua, una kitambi zembe, mnafiki, mchafu, unanuka kwapa na mdomo, chini kusafi, mbea, una kizazi safi maana wengine tunataka watoto. Julisha haya tafadhali.

ndiyo naingia jf now nakutana na thread hii kama bahati vile ni pm tafadhali niko serious vigezo vyote ninavyo kasolo kimoja miye sio mwanaume wa dar

Hello there! please check me inbox