I love Isidingo: The Need

Sungurampole

JF-Expert Member
Nov 17, 2007
True, I love Isidingo the Need, the South African soap opera. it takes some of my evenings gluing me on ITV, just before 8.00 p.m. news. I find it entertaining, fun and education especially in family, society/community behaviours and relationships. I have been following it now for over 10 years. I encourage my kids to watch it and sometimes we share some stories around the characters

I find it at another level in so many ways and would dare recommend it for thinkers and artists- Big up ITV

Am I alone?

ni hatari mno kuwa ecourage wanao kutazama hiko kipindi na vingine
wana episodes za 'home-sexual relationships'
watoto wako wanaweza kuona its okay to be gay...

watch out...

True, I love Isidingo the Need, the South African soap opera. it takes some of my evenings gluing me on ITV, just before 8.00 p.m. news. I find it entertaining, fun and education especially in family, society/community behaviours and relationships. I have been following it now for over 10 years. I encourage my kids to watch it and sometimes we share some stories around the characters

I find it at another level in so many ways and would dare recommend it for thinkers and artists- Big up ITV

Am I alone?
You are not alone ila hapa ulipost hii kitu sio mahala pake!. Hili ni jukwa la issues za kuufikirisha ubongo wako.

You are not alone ila hapa ulipost hii kitu sio mahala pake!. Hili ni jukwa la issues za kuufikirisha ubongo wako.

Pasco nimekupata mkuu lakini hat mimi nilijuuliza mara nyingi rejea sentensi yangu ya pili toka mwisho. I have high respect in the set up i find it worth reflecting on, in fact i do reflect alot on what i watch trying very much to bring it in our real life. i wish i could get someone who loves watching it you will notice the sharing on the different reflections that go on- it has some good pieces of art according to me and hence my conclusion to post it here i would be offended if one still think different and send it where it belongs - i stand corrected.

ni hatari mno kuwa ecourage wanao kutazama hiko kipindi na vingine
wana episodes za 'home-sexual relationships'
watoto wako wanaweza kuona its okay to be gay...

watch out...

My Boss i agree- There are few such incidences - with my kids we don't close our eyes and pretend not to see/know we discuss openly how bad it is - they young one was cursing Carm... the other day when it came out that they have given us gayism as a condition....

However there are very educative clips for all ages, rich, poor white black, men, women, bosses like you, servants etc.

Hivi kuna uwezekano wa kuangalia Isidingo online...Msaada plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nilikuwa nafuatilia ....kuna kipindi ITV ikakatika kipande hii kama miezi 8 nadhani......so nimeachwa nyuma sana......wapya wameingia wengi na wale wa zamani siwaoni oni mara kwa mara......

had a friend who was fkn addicted 2 t,yaani mpaka kuna siku akanifungia mlango kisa niiangalie,but of ol those soap aperas i liked PASSION nd Sunset beach more

nilikuwa nafuatilia ....kuna kipindi ITV ikakatika kipande hii kama miezi 8 nadhani......so nimeachwa nyuma sana......wapya wameingia wengi na wale wa zamani siwaoni oni mara kwa mara......

Welcome back Preta - bado wapo familia ya matabanes, kina baker, pap G, Rajesh n.k nakuhakikishia hutakua mgeni