I lost ma grandpa

Pole sana Bibie
Mungu akupe nguvu zaidi kipindi hiki

2de am sad i lost him,he was so healthy.bt he died 2de ma grandfather

Pole saana Salman Osman. I believe he was close to you and you still hurt inside of you, from the name I believe you are Islam but if I am wrong then I urge you to forgive me, I know for a fact that Islamic religion requires you to pray and remember those who have past while hoping and praying they rest in peace Thus I urge you to do that for him or if you don't know how then consult someone who knows the process.

To show respect to you grandfather next time pleeeeease write properly so that it is well presented. I dont believe you were in such a hurry that you failed to write full words showing the respect and love you felt for him... Hayo ni maoni unaweza chukua au ukapotezea tokana na utavyo ipokea...

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Pole sana Salma. Mwenyezi Mungu ailaze roho ya marehemu mahali pema peponi~AMEN na pia awape nguvu na faraja wafiwa katika kipindi hiki kigumu kwao.

985.gif

Pole saana Salman Osman. I believe he was close to you and you still hurt inside of you, from the name I believe you are Islam but if I am wrong then I urge you to forgive me, I know for a fact that Islamic religion requires you to pray and remember those who have past while hoping and praying they rest in peace Thus I urge you to do that for him or if you don't know how then consult someone who knows the process.

To show respect to you grandfather next time pleeeeease write properly so that it is well presented. I dont believe you were in such a hurry that you failed to write full words showing the respect and love you felt for him... Hayo ni maoni unaweza chukua au ukapotezea tokana na utavyo ipokea...

he was the only grandparent who was left from both my parent,so i loved him very much and he was very close 2 me.anyway thank you!

he was the only grandparent who was left from both my parent,so i loved him very much and he was very close 2 me.anyway thank you!

Salman for you to have him put here; from that alone I know he was close to you... Do not let my last paragraph think that I underestimate your pain NO... I know the feeling of loosing someone close thus I do understand and wish you all the best.... I added the second paragraph because kwa mtazamo wangu it was necessary nikueleweshe the way nilivyoona ....

Bismillahi Ar Rahmani Ar Rahim - In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful

As Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu!

Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) Says in the Noble Qur'an;
"Who, when afflicted with calamity say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."" [The Qur'an; Chapter 2 (Al Baqarah - The Cow) : Verse 156]
"Allatheena ithâ asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon"

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'alaa) forgive the bad deeds of the returning soul and accept the good ones, Ameen!

Pole. Ili kuingia katika ufalme wake huwa inabidi gamba hili la maisha ya duniani tulivue.

Back
Top Bottom