Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

I Just Wanna Wright A Novel..!

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by Arnold Ndosi, Sep 13, 2012.

1. A

Arnold Ndosi Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I Seek A Piece Of Adivice Frm U.i Just Wanna Write A Novel Whch Wl Be Seriously Talkn About Comtemporary Africa Whl Comparing It Wd The Past Africa!.my Book Wl Be Tittled 'the Old Is Gold' Or 'the Dying Africa'.it Wl Also Be Mixed Up Wd Funny Short Storied To Make A Reader Tireless And Active Al The Time.it Wl Undoubtedly and Unquestionably Be Writen In Englsh Language.My Question Is Tht,who Wl Read It In This Contnent Whose People Really Hate And Ignore Reading Texts?.wl It Spare Me Alive In Ths Non-democratic Continent As it Wl Put All poor And Non Democratic Leadershps Under Fire????.......!

2. Daudi Mchambuzi

Daudi Mchambuzi JF-Expert Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Hutaweza ku-wright ila ku-write utaweza ukijitahidi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using JamiiForums

3. h

hippocratessocrates JF-Expert Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Mkuu Arnold Ndosi,

Congratulations, and i encourage you to the plan you have but yet consider the following;

1. Grammar,- really, pls review your title, earlier i thought it was a typing error, but it was consistent as it is evidently seen in your second sentence and so forth.

2. The use of capitalization of letters, really though am not linguistic but all i know you dont capitalize when you just feel like you shoud.

3. There is a big problem in the use of punctuation marks (when , how to use them)...please consider that too.

Anyway, other Great thinkers(GT) will come ahead to help and advice as you asked...Take the criticism constructively if you really want to hit "Bestseller" novelist.

4. Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim JF-Expert Member

Sep 13, 2012
    you should first start 'wright' a book titled "Proper use of grammar", it will be read by everyone!

5. A

Arnold Ndosi Member

Sep 14, 2012
    After being written,it must pass through the hands of the linguists brothers.A book or any text is not easly published as One can thnk,It surely involves a long and complicated process.Personally,i dont actually knw how and why i wrote 'wright' intead of "write".thanks 4puttn Me Under Fire.

6. A

Arnold Ndosi Member

Sep 14, 2012

Thax dear,i knw exactly i hv ths weaknesses and im goin 2work hard upon thm as soon as pocb.si unajua tena St.kayumba?!!.anyway, ur adivice hs hit my mind wel bt u cant b "lingustic" as i knw,u can be a linguist and GT can't "advice"me bt thy advise me!

7. Amoeba

Amoeba JF-Expert Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Hapo kwenye Nyekundu umenena, Sisi ni wavivu na wazembe wa kujifunza, bila kukuondoa wewe! Kama post fupi ya JF peke yake inakushinda kuiweka katika hali yenye kuakisi ueledi, unategemea nini kutoka kwenye hicho kitabu chako? Huenda labda unatafuta rizki tu, kama akina Nyambari na vitabu "vyao" vya kunakili!