I have found the love of my life...!!!

Michael Amon

JF-Expert Member
Dec 22, 2008
0123.gif

I have found the love of my life, the one i that have been searching for my entire life. Now i know that I have found her. She is an angel sent from heaven above to protect me everyday and give me lots of love.

I never thought I'd ever learn to Love the way simple lovers do. I always believed it was impossible yet I found myself so in love with you. Now I know exactly what love truly is. If you ask me about the love, I can't answer you. But if you ask me who I love,
the answer is you.

This feeling is new to me bcause I have never felt anything like this before. I love it, this is how it should be I am not sad anymore. You make me feel this way without a try. I wouldnt trade this feeling for the world. Ever since I started talking to you am so happy all the time. I smile more often and laugh so much. I cant wait to see how i will act when you are actually mine

You make me smile when i thought i never would. You make me laugh when i thought nobody could. I began to lose hope I thought i would never find anyone. But you gave me that hope and you are the one cacico

0123.gif

I have found the love of my life, the one i that have been searching for my entire life. Now i know that I have found her. She is an angel sent from heaven above to protect me everyday and give me lots of love.

I never thought I'd ever learn to Love the way simple lovers do. I always believed it was impossible yet I found myself so in love with you. Now I know exactly what love truly is. If you ask me about the love, I can't answer you. But if you ask me who I love,
the answer is you.

This feeling is new to me bcause I have never felt anything like this before. I love it, this is how it should be I am not sad anymore. You make me feel this way without a try. I wouldnt trade this feeling for the world. Ever since I started talking to you am so happy all the time. I smile more often and laugh so much. I cant wait to see how i will act when you are actually mine

You make me smile when i thought i never would. You make me laugh when i thought nobody could. I began to lose hope I thought i would never find anyone. But you gave me that hope and you are the one cacico
@Young_Master Nzuri unampenda nani tena humu jamvini?

0123.gif

the answer is you.

MY MASTER! U have said it all! am honoured to b yours, its a big surprize to me! never thought of it, JUST KNOW THAT I LUV U TOO! and welcome to my life!