I got to say it..."Tumeuziwa Mbuzi kwenye gunia"

Rev. I don't see the problems with the speech by Ole; where is a problem please. Above there about those African American investors, what is wrong with them? Didn't they pay taxes or else?

Problem he is lying to justify the expenses footed by Mlalahoi like you to accomodate a touristic trip.

Si kweli kuwa African Americans hawajui kuhusu Tanzania. Tunafahamika tangu enzi za kina Pafmeca.

Ndiyo maana nikataja hao niliowataja na kuuliza inakuwaje Ole Naiko adanganye Watanzania kuwa Tanzania haifahamiki kwa "wanugu"?

Niambie ni investiment gani ambayo unasubiri kutoka kwa hawa watalii tuliowaleta bure? Hao unaoita Investors walikuwa ni watalii especially hao wa Sullivan group!

Problem he is lying to justify the expenses footed by Mlalahoi like you to accomodate a touristic trip.

Si kweli kuwa African Americans hawajui kuhusu Tanzania. Tunafahamika tangu enzi za kina Pafmeca.

Ndiyo maana nikataja hao niliowataja na kuuliza inakuwaje Ole Naiko adanganye Watanzania kuwa Tanzania haifahamiki kwa "wanugu"?

Niambie ni investiment gani ambayo unasubiri kutoka kwa hawa watalii tuliowaleta bure? Hao unaoita Investors walikuwa ni watalii especially hao wa Sullivan group!

Maybe business is not part of your life, but invents like this Sullivan are very important; they promote understanding among business and the also with governments. You cannot separate business; invents, and governments. In Tanzania we need more events like these which can promote and encourage investments. When more people come and witness what we are and how we do business, and our public relation, obvious will come and invest.

You are talking about those expenses, maybe you are right, those businesses and individuals who participate in the invents should pay their own expenses. Government should just facilitate by supplying the infrastructure of promotion. Also I wud be surprised if the government really paid for all the 1000 guests!

Maybe business is not part of your life, but invents like this Sullivan are very important; they promote understanding among business and the also with governments. You cannot separate business; invents, and governments. In Tanzania we need more events like these which can promote and encourage investments. When more people come and witness what we are and how we do business, and our public relation, obvious will come and invest.

Of those who came, who has credible business? Go to Nigeria who have hosted Sullivan several times, what have they gain through Sullivan's connections?

What was the core message of the summit?

List me a profile of 10 American business people and their portfolios who attended this meeting, then we can talk business.

However if your talk is about an organisation (Sullivan) which its overall value is less than US $7m, then you are talking biashara ya muhogo and thus finding Ole Naiko words to be credible and of value!

Of those who came, who has credible business? Go to Nigeria who have hosted Sullivan several times, what have they gain through Sullivan's connections?

What was the core message of the summit?

List me a profile of 10 American business people and their portfolios who attended this meeting, then we can talk business.

However if your talk is about an organisation (Sullivan) which its overall value is less than US $7m, then you are talking biashara ya muhogo and thus finding Ole Naiko words to be credible and of value!

Event providers at USd 7million are already a big organization. They just provide services. They bring those guys who can put money in a country. Sullivan brought brokers, government leaders and other members of community. Companies like Cocacola, BHP Billiton, Anglo American, etc maybe were not invited, thus why I said blame the organizers but not the Sullivan summit itself as an event. The event is important for us, but shud give leaflets to a wide sphere, and those who participate must pay. Only a few diginitaries should be paid for.

Event providers at USd 7million are already a big organization. They just provide services. They bring those guys who can put money in a country. Sullivan brought brokers, government leaders and other members of community. Companies like Cocacola, BHP Billiton, Anglo American, etc maybe were not invited, thus why I said blame the organizers but not the Sullivan summit itself as an event. The event is important for us, but shud give leaflets to a wide sphere, and those who participate must pay. Only a few diginitaries should be paid for.

Ukiondoa Jendayi, Jesse, Chris Tucker na Mark Green, list me those prominent business men who came na tupe profile na portfolio zao tuanze kuchambua mchicha na kutenga pumba.

The Summit was over publicized and trust me, 6 months from today, nobody will remember the Sullivans.

Kilichofanyika ni sawa na ule ujio wa Mkapa in 90's US akiwa na wafanyabiashara (Kikwete has done the same), wanajiandikisha wengi kuwa wanakuja tafuta Biashara, kisha wakifika hapa huishia kuwa watalii, wazururaji na hata hayo makongamano ya Kuitangaza Tanzania huwa mebesi kama mabua. In fact majority ya hao wanaodandia msafara wa Rais wanakuja kutafuta biashara za thamani ya Laki moja, kununua majokofu makuu kuu, mitumba na kadhalika.

I told you all it is about Viagara Policies lakini mwaona hapana, ni neema.

Neema itaanza kama Serikali yetu ingeweka nguvu za kufufua Uchumi kwa kutumia nyenzo na watu wa ndani.

Hayo makongamano yenu yanatuletea matapeli left and right, na mkijaamka ni miaka 20 baada ya huyo "mwekezaji" kumaliza mavuno yote bila kulipa kodi au ushuru.

I will help you with this, nitakwenda Black Enterprise magazine, niulize ni wafanyabiashara gani Weusi wa Marekani walikwenda kwa nia ya kuwekeza na kufanya biashara.

Ni kweli na si kweli vile vile kwa sababu kuna ambao hawajui kuhusu Tanzania. Mimi nakutana nao mara kwa mara. Kuna ambao wanajua kuhusu Ghana na Nigeria tu. Ukianza kuwaambia Tanzania..wanakuuliza 'where's that?' Cha kuchekesha na kushangaza na pengine kusikitisha ni kwamba kuna wengine wana majina ya "kiswahili", kwa mfano, Tanzania, Nyerere, n.k. lakini hawajui kuhusu nchi inayoitwa Tanzania.....