I dedicate this song to all JF Ladies

just stick to your words, and believe me, i will b yours forever! i think i should just giving u my answer coz, i cant handle this anymore, the presure is too high! I LUV U, YOUNG MASTER! I HAVE ACCEPTED TO BE YOURS!

Asabte kwa kunikubali na kunikaribisha katika maisha yako nami nakuahidi kukupenda na kukupa mapenzi yangu ya dhati na pia ninakuahidi kutokukuacha kamwe na ukiniacha nitajipendekeza.

sa siungeaga jamani, nimeshachukia, hebu nibembeleze kwanza!

Jamani baby, dont be like that my love. U know that i love you so much and I dont want to see u look so sad. Pls forgive me my love. Pls honey! Pls!

Jamani baby, dont be like that my love. U know that i love you so much and I dont want to see u look so sad. Pls forgive me my love. Pls honey! Pls!
apology accepted sugar! next weka na song ya chop my money, nadhani ladies watakuwa wengi zaidi kwenye thread, as u knw cku hizi ATM ndio mpango mzima, but not me my luv, mi nakupenda kiukwelll my boy.

Asabte kwa kunikubali na kunikaribisha katika maisha yako nami nakuahidi kukupenda na kukupa mapenzi yangu ya dhati na pia ninakuahidi kutokukuacha kamwe na ukiniacha nitajipendekeza.
mi nitakuwa nadeka tu young master, coz i have also decided not to leave you, so gues there will never b KUACHANA btn us, luv u lots young master.

apology accepted sugar! next weka na song ya chop my money, nadhani ladies watakuwa wengi zaidi kwenye thread, as u knw cku hizi ATM ndio mpango mzima, but not me my luv, mi nakupenda kiukwelll my boy.

I know u trully love me my dear like the way i do and I also know that you wont dare to hurt me

I know u trully love me my dear like the way i do and I also know that you wont dare to hurt me
ofkoz worry not about that, the words in the music made me to revive my feelings, thanx to u young master, would luv to b hearing them words now and then.

winding up something, then niwahi home, kwaaijili yako bby wangu, leo am not pasingby anywhere.

Realy my love? Since you happy today na utawahi kuja home utanikuta mumeo nimeshakupikia chakula kizuri na kitamu ukipendacho kuliko vyote duniani. I hope utakipenda.