I am still in love with my first love.

Don Mangi

JF-Expert Member
Nov 1, 2010
Wana MMU, naanzisha hii thread with tears almost dropping off my eyes. Its all about my first love, its long since we talked to each other, our relationship wasn't possible 4 years ago because of the distance thing, then another prince charming came in her life. The thing is this, I have been trying to be in love again bt I find it so hard na nakuta I dont mean it most of times which as a reasonable man I thnk its unfair. The point of getting back to her seems impossible coz she seems very comfortable where she is.
Nisaidieni jamani, this thing is eating every part of me.

Wana MMU, naanzisha hii thread with tears almost dropping off my eyes. Its all about my first love, its long since we talked to each other, our relationship wasn't possible 4 years ago because of the distance thing, then another prince charming came in her life. The thing is this, I have been trying to be in love again bt I find it so hard na nakuta I dont mean it most of times which as a reasonable man I thnk its unfair. The point of getting back to her seems impossible coz she seems very comfortable where she is.
Nisaidieni jamani, this thing is eating every part of me.

It is necessary to guard the mouth than the chest!

pole.endelea kujikaza,laa si hivyo,utaendelea kujiumiza.mwenzako ame move on,kwa nini wewe ushindwe?ipo siku utapenda tena,jipe muda.ji keep busy.mie wangu namjua alipo,lakini hanipi presha,nimuone hapo,wala sishituki,kila mtu ame move on.na mimi nikimpenda mtu,nampenda,ila nikisha move on,na move on.

Tell your heart that you need a freedom and also tell your head that you need to start your life again.

pole.endelea kujikaza,laa si hivyo,utaendelea kujiumiza.mwenzako ame move on,kwa nini wewe ushindwe?ipo siku utapenda tena,jipe muda.ji keep busy.mie wangu namjua alipo,lakini hanipi presha,nimuone hapo,wala sishituki,kila mtu ame move on.na mimi nikimpenda mtu,nampenda,ila nikisha move on,na move on.

Sante Kisukari, najitahidi but naona kama kila substitute haifuti makovu vile, yani. . . .

Mangi stop trying. . .
Unajilazimisha kupenda wakati hauko tayari, hiyo haikusaidii. We tulia, tumia muda wako kujipenda mpaka utakapokutana na mtu ambae utagundua umempenda bila kupanga. Sasa hivi unazidi kujichanganya tu.

Tell your heart that you need a freedom and tell your head that you need to start your life again.

I've tried that, even to a point of psychoengineering lakini wapi, thats why I thnk I need a nice advice of what to do to get me through this.

Mangi stop trying. . .
Unajilazimisha kupenda wakati hauko tayari, hiyo haikusaidii. We tulia, tumia muda wako kujipenda mpaka utakapokutana na mtu ambae utagundua umempenda bila kupanga. Sasa hivi unazidi kujichanganya tu.

Thanx Lizzy, I will try, but how long does it take to forget someone? Eternity?

Mkuu for 4 years bado una shindwa kukubaliana na matokeo. come on man!!...let it go bhanaa....forget it and move on. no more chance to win her as you said, ameridhika na mpenzi wake mpya baada ya kukutema. Be a gentleman...mpotezee tafuta maisha mengine.

Mkuu for 4 years bado una shindwa kukubaliana na matokeo. come on man!!...let it go bhanaa....forget it and move on. no more chance to win her as you said, ameridhika na mpenzi wake mpya baada ya kukutema. Be a gentleman...mpotezee tafuta maisha mengine.

Mkuu. . .hapo katikati nimeshakua na relations mbili hivi but naona I do still love her yan.

Thanx Lizzy, I will try, but how long does it take to forget someone? Eternity?

At takes another great woman to make you forget. . . time doesn't really matter. Kwahiyo acha kufikiria muda, fikiria kupata mtu mwingine ambae ataukosha moyo wako.