I am single again...'Honesty' is not the best policy!!

phina

JF-Expert Member
Jul 18, 2011
yeah..if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong.yamenitokea puani jamani.

so i kissed another guy and to God i swear it meant nothing at all. i was feeling neglected, told him about it and he wouldnt take me serious.

am not saying that what i did was ok..infanct i am apalled! sikufikiria kumwambia at first-nilifagilia vumbi chini ya carpet but i couldnt live with myself (plus he kinda heard about it-ouch) so when he asked i was scared to admit it but finally i thought it better to tell the truth.
so i come clean and nikapigwa kibuti cha pua..so much for honesty..

so am on the hunt gain..with a lesson at hand-ukubwa jaa!

So you are at least now happier!!
just_divorced_car.jpg

sorry, but you can have me if wouldn't mind. I am only a "PM" away! you will not regret you decision.
love, georgeallen.

Hata mie ningekupiga kibuti.
usirudie tena kumkiss mtu na wakati upo kwenye mahusiano

kwa hiyo unadhani people dont make mistakes?? and if they do they shouldnt tell you in fear of being dumped??
ndo nyie mnadanganywa kila kukicha- watu wanakuchekea kumbe wanakucheka ukiondoka.

it is not easy to be cheated on and it is even harder to stay after someone has cheated on you..but you should create a space for honesty even if your relationship wont survive that!ebo..

What made u do that-did you mic him or you had strong feelings about him?

i guess i just did not feel important to him..as long as i feel that i am a bother in your life i make plans to leave!

Dat is too minner mistake to dumped you, for a real lover this does not separating them. Am sorry for what happened to you dear, be strong you will get the one who love you more than him.

Sasa phina you should have dump him first and have the last laugh kwani hiyo kiss was intentional?

i dont believe in a relationship where i have to hurt him just to feel my power..the kiss wasnt intentional and there is no need pretending that i did it on purpose. it was an honest mistake kabisa..and laughing last or laughing hardest does not matter now that i dont have my baby to share it with!