I am new here....hodi hodi!

English Learner

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2012
Dear JamiiForum Members,

Thank you for accepting me to join you. I have been here officially from January, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] but I waited first to hear a welcome note from you unsuccessfully.

I hope you wish to know a bit about me. Briefly, I am the victim of Tanzanian Education system especially in English language. Despite being an average academician, I could not master well the Queen's language. All my route from the primary school to the secondary schools and later to the College, I missed the opportunity to learn and speak good English. It is painful to me, the extend none can feel that such a beautiful lady cannot "break-eggs"! To me that pain should have an end. I can't hold to hide my weakness and make it a permanent situation. That is absolutely not acceptable to me. No matter how old I am, how many schools I have passes and no matter how many Teachers have failed me, I believe one day I will speak fluently and write a grammatical English. So, why have I said all that? I wanted to share with you my beloved readers/members the reason why I joined JamiiForums. Simply, I want you to assist me in fighting a winning battle with my language weakness. I deeply trust JamiiForums as collective source of knowledge and talents where I will surely meet like-minded people to serve my cause .

I have one and only one agenda for being here at JamiiForums; To learn and master ENGLISH. Anything else is completely not entertained.

Again, thank you in advance for supporting me to accomplish my goal.

Dear JamiiForum Members,

Thank you for accepting me to join you. I have been here officially from January, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] but I waited first to hear a welcome note from you unsuccessfully.

I hope you wish to know a bit about me. Briefly, I am the victim of Tanzanian Education system especially in English language. Despite being an average academician, I could not master well the Queen's language. All my route from the primary school to the secondary schools and later to the College, I missed the opportunity to learn and speak good English. It is painful to me, the extend none can feel that such a beautiful lady cannot "break-eggs"! To me that pain should have an end. I can't hold to hide my weakness and make it a permanent situation. That is absolutely not acceptable to me. No matter how old I am, how many schools I have passes and no matter how many Teachers have failed me, I believe one day I will speak fluently and write a grammatical English. So, why have I said all that? I wanted to share with you my beloved readers/members the reason whay I joined JamiiForums. Simply, I want you to assist me in fighting a winning battle with my language weakness. I deeply trust JamiiForums as collective source of knowledge and talents where I will surely meet like-minded people to serve my cause .

I have one and only one agenda for being here at JamiiForums; To learn and master ENGLISH. Anything else is completely not entertained.

Again, thank you in advance for supporting me to accomplish my goal.

Mie kidhungu mgogoro.

Mie kidhungu mgogoro.

Ulimakafu,

See my name; I am also a learner. Join me... don't accept a temporary defeat to be your permanent failure. Wake-up now. It is never too late even for bone ossification. No matter how long you have traveled, if you discover you have been on the wrong way make a turning point. Dont feel ashamed anymore, join me NOW and not TOMORROW!

Cordialy accepting the greetings and warmly welcome. but know one thing with the language (english) just like JF "Always new and never boring" as they say dance first and then the music will follow you.

Back
Top Bottom