Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

I am looking for an attachment.

Discussion in 'Nafasi za Kazi na Tenda' started by Zero One Two, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Z

Zero One Two JF-Expert Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Hi Guys Laddies and GentlemenS

I am a CPA (T), still GA by registration. I am looking for a Audit team that need someone who will be attached with on doing the audit and other professional assigment. As you know I have to go for a three year experience before my registration, being with you, will help me get registered and strengthern our team. I am in Arusha. If you are in other regions we can negotiate and I will be one of your representantive here in Arusha and all other Northern area like Tanga Kilimanjaro and Manyara.

I have eight year experience in account field, four in audit team and four in account team. Other terms be discussed with interested part.

2. Shy

Shy JF-Expert Member

Oct 30, 2008
  3. Z

Zero One Two JF-Expert Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Na wewe Shai uko kama hauko serious! Nimekuambia hapo kuwa baada ya CPA lazima ukae miaka mitatu! ndio ujiajiri ndio maana natafuta attachment. Attachment ndio muelekeo wa kujiajiri ndugu. Na wewe utakuwa client wangu katika mchakato huu unipe kazi katika offisi ya kutengenza accounts au audit, na mambo ya tax. Au sio mzee.!