Huyu Jenerali Ulimwengu Vipi?

Gurudumu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2008
Dear Ben Ali, Tunisians don't see the Great Leader in you anymore

By JENERALI ULIMWENGU

Posted Monday, January 17 2011 at 00:00

The genome of oppressive regimes the world over and down the ages dictates that they follow a recognisable pattern on their way to the exit door.

First they install themselves amidst great pomp, heralding the Great Leader as the liberator, benefactor, father of fathers, husband of husbands, all-conquering cockerel brimming with virility, wisdom and love for his children. The man becomes a god, untouchable and infallible.

Then this kind of nonsense, which may have been started by himself and given tailwind by sycophants milling around him, goes to the head and the man begins to believe in the very lies he himself authored.

At this stage he knows everything, and since he is also a loving father he alone knows, and can deliver what is good for his people. To suggest the contrary is all but treasonable.

After some time, things begin to unravel. The legendary wisdom starts to seem quite ordinary and the unequalled love for the people loses its shine.

The people are hungry, and they say so, but since admitting that there is hunger is tantamount to treason, punishment is meted out to all those who dare say they have nothing to eat.

The population gets restive, young and old take to the streets to signify their anger and desperation.
The police are called out and they shoot, not to disable or to maim, but to kill, pour encourager les autres.
To teach the others. But even bullets cannot kill the spirit of a desperate people.

The demonstrations turn into civil disobedience as the protestors raise the ante, and yesterday's rather mundane demands – jobs, lower food prices, affordable utility costs – take on a political aspect. And there are deaths to talk about.

The forces of law and order also harden their stance, and vow never to allow anarchy to rule the street.

More people die, and for the first time the great benefactor realises he cannot dance out of the situation by shooting more people.
He sacrifices the minister or official who can be linked to the killings directly.

As the "resignation" or sacking of the minister is announced, the great helmsman promises to look into the expressed grievances.
The sacking of the minister is in line with the principle of "plausible deniability" which means the top dog can deny having instructed anyone of his lieutenants to shoot demonstrators.

Source: The East African

We are heading to this series of episodes in no time...actually we are currently halfway to it!
Jenerali is a wise person, and he has seen alot to that age!...Chembe na chembe mkate huwa.

Where i dont actually figure-out is this silence by the Mkubwa!...I even question myself if at all he is in the country!

God Help!

The heading used gave me a chilly feeling but made me open the post even faster!

General has said it wisely. I completely agree. Now its time for him to be direct and straight. He must say it and plaster it on JK's face. And CCM must be told.

We dont have time to waste talking in parables. Jenerali is better placed to get this message across. I remember his long letter which I replied in part. If he can write another one and personally deliver it then he will do great service to Tanzania our beloved country.

Hadithi ya Tunisia ilianza kama mzaha vile. Aliianza Mtunisia wa kawaida kwa kujichoma moto baada ya kibanda chake cha kuuzia mchicha kuvunjwa kwa kuwa kilijengwa bila kibali. Alikuwa msomi mzuri lakini AJIRA ikawa hakuna. Tofauti na sisi hapa ambao tunahanikizwa kuandamana na wanasiasa wetu. Risasi zikipigwa haziwaoni wanasiasa hawa na huo unakuwa mwisho wa maandamano!

JU vipi au wewe Gurudumu vipi?

mkuu, kama jambo liko juu, subiri wengine wakufungulie njia kwanza kama walivyoanza MsandoAlberto na Wildcard. kwa kupitia JF wengi tunajifunza kila siku mkuu wangu. nadhani sasa utakuwa umetambua aina ya language iliyotumika katika tittle yangu. kama bado please ni PM, nitakusaidia

Thats the patriotic Jenerali,well said! Aluta Continua!:frusty:

Indeed mamaa!

you see, up to this point, people have used all the available civilized space to express themselves and advice the government on its evils. we are now witnessing a spark of militantism. the government is still lending a deaf ear. tutafika? kama tukifika, tutakuwa hai? kama tukifika hai, tutakuwa salama?

We are heading to this series of episodes in no time...actually we are currently halfway to it!
Jenerali is a wise person, and he has seen alot to that age!...Chembe na chembe mkate huwa.

Where i dont actually figure-out is this silence by the Mkubwa!...I even question myself if at all he is in the country!

God Help!

I actually had the same in a couple of days ago!
I was surprised to learn from the hourly news, he was in Msoga, being handed over a primary school by the chinese envoy!!!

Mkubwa.....mkubwa...mkubwa, what are your priorities?

Indeed mamaa!

you see, up to this point, people have used all the available civilized space to express themselves and advice the government on its evils. we are now witnessing a spark of militantism. the government is still lending a deaf year. tutafika? kama tukifika, tutakuwa hai? kama tukifika hai, tutakuwa salama?

It is time for writers of his calibre to stamp the mess directly to the president!!!
It was a good writings, with general comments and advice!!

Lengo la Katiba mpya by 2013 ni lazima kwa kukabiliana na haya maovu. Sipendi wakimbie nje ya nchi, ninataka wananchi wawasulumbu wakiwa humuhumu.

Ni wakati wa vijana kuutambua umuhimu wa watu kama hawa JU and Dr Slaa ni watu wenye hekima na ufahamu wa juu sana, vijana wangepata nafasi na kujifunza kutoka kwao, uwezo wa JU ktk kutoa mada na kuielezea ni mkubwa sana, tatizo la nchi yetu haihitaji watu kama hawa inahitaji watu kama kina makamba (minner thinkers) sio great thinkers!! Wisdom can build a house.. tatizo ni kwamba Raisi wetu hawezi kusoma mada za JU, wala usitarajie akasoma mada nzito kama hizo

Eloquently narrated.

Haki haina aibu wala staha kwa wenye kuikanyaga. Kweli haina wingu wala handaki hata ifichike.

Asante sana JU. Asante sana Gurudumu.

mkuu, kama jambo liko juu, subiri wengine wakufungulie njia kwanza kama walivyoanza MsandoAlberto na Wildcard. kwa kupitia JF wengi tunajifunza kila siku mkuu wangu. nadhani sasa utakuwa umetambua aina ya language iliyotumika katika tittle yangu. kama bado please ni PM, nitakusaidia

Why riddling?....wewe umekopi na kupesti ila umepinda title...ibadili tu inaleta sensitivity isiyohitajika

God Help!

Me naona hatupo half way to it! but we are there yet !

Back
Top Bottom