Huu wizi au ni kweli???

Deejay nasmile

JF-Expert Member
Nov 8, 2011
LEO HII NIMEPOKEA EMAIL TOKA KWA MTU AMBAYE SIMJUI NA MAENITAKA NIMSAIDIE KUHAMISHA FEDHA KUTOKA KATIKA AKAUNTI YA JAMAA GANI SIJUI AMBAYE HAIJAWA RESPOND KWA MUDA MREFU SANAAAAAAA!!! HEBU SOMENI WENYEWE NI HII HAPA

BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Dear Friend,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never meet before. Well, I am from the BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of (B.O.A) Bank of Africa, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident which I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.6M) Eleven Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately into your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I contacted you to assist me get this fund into your country, which I has perfected for the claim before contacting you, but first, You have to apply for our bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer the owner of the account who died along with his supposed next of kin in plane crash since 2000. I don't want the money to go into our Bank top officials treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please, for the sake of our success in this deal, you have to keep it as a top secret between me and you, but delete it, if you are not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. I want you to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust by giving me the following information details:

(1) NAME: ................
(2) AGE: .................
(3) SEX: .................
(4) PHONE NUMBER: ........
(5) OCCUPATION: ..........
(6) YOUR COUNTRY: ........

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response

Best Regards
cleardot.gif

We mwenyewe najua umesha elewa ni utapeli, na ndio maana unasita kumwamini.

Si ujaribu mwanangu kama vp? Kwani tatizo nini. Fungua account nmb kwa tsh elfu kumi. Najua hata hiyo ni nyingi ila haitakupa presha kisha akikuomba account mtumie hiyo. Hawa matapeli kawaida hutaka acc yenye mihela, ili wakombe. Kama vp, muulize alipata wapi mawasiliano yako?

kilichonifanya niogope ni namna gani amepata email yangu? duh kwa mtu ambaye haja think twice basi atalizwa kirahisi

Si ujaribu mwanangu kama vp? Kwani tatizo nini. Fungua account nmb kwa tsh elfu kumi. Najua hata hiyo ni nyingi ila haitakupa presha kisha akikuomba account mtumie hiyo. Hawa matapeli kawaida hutaka acc yenye mihela, ili wakombe. Kama vp, muulize alipata wapi mawasiliano yako?

nadhani wewe hujui kwamba ukitoa personal details walizoomba ni watatumia jina lako kufany amambo mengi sana, sio lazima wawe na account yako at times kukumaliza.

ushauri wako ni bomuuuuuuuu sana, hakuna haja ya kuuliza wamepata wapi e-mail hata mie najua kusechi na kupata e-mail za watu nisiowajua.

cha muhimu watu ni kujitahidi kutotoa info zozote wanazoomba hawa matapeli.

mfumo wa e-mail hiii upo kwa miaka mingi sana huwa wnabadilisha tu details na watu bado wanaingia mtego wao ndio maana watu hawaishi kuacha kujaribu. inafanywa na watu wengi sana tena sana duniani...419 akili juu

ngoja naenda naye pole pole akiomba account namba namwambia nina tigo pesatu, hahahahah

Mimi binafsi nimekwisha pokea email zaidi ya 10 zenye maneno yale yale kutoka kwa watu tofauti tofauti. Kwahiyo chamsingi ni kunyamaza tu wala usijihangaishe kuwajibu maana utawapa nafasi ya kupata details zako zaidi.

LEO HII NIMEPOKEA EMAIL TOKA KWA MTU AMBAYE SIMJUI NA
MAENITAKA NIMSAIDIE KUHAMISHA FEDHA KUTOKA KATIKA AKAUNTI YA JAMAA GANI
SIJUI AMBAYE HAIJAWA RESPOND KWA MUDA MREFU SANAAAAAAA!!! HEBU SOMENI
WENYEWE NI HII HAPA
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
Dear Friend, I know this mail will come to you as a surprise as we
never meet before. Well, I am from the BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of
(B.O.A) Bank of Africa, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this
trust and confident which I am about to repose on you for the mutual
benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.6M)
Eleven Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately
into your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for some
years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.
I contacted you to assist me get this fund into your country, which I
has perfected for the claim before contacting you, but first, You have
to apply for our bank to release the money to you as the nearest person
to our deceased customer the owner of the account who died along with
his supposed next of kin in plane crash since 2000. I don't want the
money to go into our Bank top officials treasury as an abandoned fund,
so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release
the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
Please, for the sake of our success in this deal, you have to keep it
as a top secret between me and you, but delete it, if you are not
interested.
Upon the receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the
business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the
above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. I
want you to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with
trust by giving me the following information details:
Best
Regards
cleardot.gif
huu ni wizi live live mtaendelea thn atakwambia umtumie na account number yako! Jiangalie ndugu wana maneno matamu sana hao lakini sio watu wazuri

amekuwa option nzuri kwamba"delete it if ur not interested..."

hizo ni spams!

LEO HII NIMEPOKEA EMAIL TOKA KWA MTU AMBAYE SIMJUI NA MAENITAKA NIMSAIDIE KUHAMISHA FEDHA KUTOKA KATIKA AKAUNTI YA JAMAA GANI SIJUI AMBAYE HAIJAWA RESPOND KWA MUDA MREFU SANAAAAAAA!!! HEBU SOMENI WENYEWE NI HII HAPA

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

Dear Friend,

I know this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never meet before. Well, I am from the BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of (B.O.A) Bank of Africa, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident which I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.6M) Eleven Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately into your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for some years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I contacted you to assist me get this fund into your country, which I has perfected for the claim before contacting you, but first, You have to apply for our bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer the owner of the account who died along with his supposed next of kin in plane crash since 2000. I don't want the money to go into our Bank top officials treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

Please, for the sake of our success in this deal, you have to keep it as a top secret between me and you, but delete it, if you are not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. I want you to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust by giving me the following information details:

Best Regards
cleardot.gif

Wizi mtuupuuuuu usijaribu kabisa kuwasiliana naye.

Danger!! Tapeli huyo mkuu...mimi nilishatumiwa email kama hii toka Senegal, tena ni lady na akajifanya ni refugee.....ni matapeli ukitoa details zako umeliwa!!

wameona wanaigeria tumewashtukia ss wamebadili address just delete it man hiyo address unaweza kuta ya ukweli ila siyo yao wanaitumia kama wanavyoomba kwa watu wakiwajibu,just delete

Back
Top Bottom