Huu ndo ukoloni mamboleo?

ngashai

Apr 29, 2012
:frusty:

JAN

[h=1]Dolly Estate - Whites only please![/h]
Apart from the servants of course:

The Invisible Man!

In addition to being the most inherently racist place in Arusha Dolly Estate is also the most full of rich asshole snobs with a white-superiority complex. "Is it a crime to be wealthy?" you will hear them say. "Can I help it if I was born into a well-off family?" or "I pulled myself by my bootstraps with my amazing business acumen and financial prowess blah blah blah white power etc etc".

No I guess you can't help it if your parents/grandparents/great-grandparents etc arrived in Africa and then stole everything they could lay their hands on and now the burden has fallen to you of carrying on the proud tradition they started. What you could help however is to refrain from constantly making ostentatious, vugar displays of your stolen wealth in front of the very people you stole it from who as a result now do not have a pot to piss in. I mean what kind of pretentious asshole (outside the British royal family) actually plays polo in this day and age? Its an anachronism. A sport than has gone absolutely nowhere in the last 100 years due to its inherent (and deliberate) inaccessibility and exclusivity.

What really amazes me is where guys like the one serving coffee above find the self-control to put up with your ridiculous, spoilt-baby bullshit day in and day out without flipping out, slitting all your throats, stealing all your cash and jewellery and making off in one of your land rovers. If I heard about a violent incident being perpetrated by a member of the Dolly Club wait-staff against a snobby racist patron I for one would find it perfectly understandable.

Polo - The Sport of Kings! And cruel overprivileged assholes:

"Whilst the cruelty involved in horse racing is attracting more and more criticism, little attention has been paid to the plight of ponies used for polo.
Polo is very gruelling for the ponies – who are forced to constantly stop and start and make sharp turns. Ankle injuries are common. The whip is used extensively. Sudden deaths – either during a match or shortly after a match – are not uncommon.
This shows that whenever animals are exploited for “sport“, their welfare comes in a distant third behind winning and making money"

Source: Peta UK - reporting after Prince Harry's polo pony suffered a heart attack and died in the middle of a game.

The token black guy! An absolutely essential invite to any "whites only" party in order to avoid accusations of racism. The British army uniform is about as tasteful as showing up to a fancy dress party in Jerusalem dressed as a Nazi. The guy wearing it no doubt thinks people here are too stupid to even understand what it represents.

People who voluntarily make themselves look this ridiculous deserve everything they get. Simon, Francie, Lorna and Arty. Two fat corrupt rich assholes and their airhead trophy wives. Everyone you see at this party has either made their money through exploiting the local population for cheap labour or the slaughter of the indigenous wildlife through their safari businesses or both. They all have blood on their hands:

Some guy called Mini - obviously gay!

Rich old white couple Sarah and Andre. If they were born poor Tanzanians they would already be long dead.

Everyone in their place!

Lesley De Kock in black cos she's still in mourning.

A guy wearing a blindfold - how appropriate! Everyone here is blind to the plight of the black people all around them in Tanzania.

Common as muck!

Closet lesbians Tara and Cheryl

Never let a mourning get in the way of good party I say.

Upper-class twits.

Desperate Housewives

Grumpy Old Man.

Horseface.

This guy isnt actually wearing a costume. Those are his normal street clothes.

Fat asshole in wig.

The "Out of Africa" Ball aka lets all pretend we're living in the 1930's again and all the black people are our slaves....sigh - how romantic! I wish you would all just **** off out of Africa for good. You're an embarrassment to white people everywhere.

Nothing says "colonialism" like a pith helmet. Apart from a rifle-butt to the face. Happy times.

Lesley has a lot to celebrate - the life insurance paid off bigtime.

Cougar Town.

Phoney fatties

Slut/Impotent

Later that night she blew all three

Daft old granny

Daft old tranny

Poor mans trophy wives

The jaw-droppingly racist Mathew De Kock

An accurate depiction of how much the local community "benefits" from trophy hunting.

"On average in 11 countries, 14.9% of the land area has been set aside for hunting, and the average contribution of hunting to GDP is 0.06%. This means they are the least economically productive lands in the country. Trophy hunting does therefore not represent economically valuable land use, especially in the context of the need to abate [rural] poverty and hunger"
Source: IUCN

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom