Howard Webb-man of the match

Piddy ana wivu wa kike Howard Webb kainyima Man penalty mbili hakutoa red card kwa Gary Cahil unakuja kubwa bwaja ohoo ohoooo.

Tatizo lenu mnapenda Manchester united ifungwe, kufungwa sawa tutafungwa na timu yenye kueleweka.Sio tufungwe na wazee kama wale. Umri wa Kocha ni mdogo kuliko umri wa mchezaji? HII TIMU NI YA AJABU SANA..

Watu mtalia hadi lini, game ilikuwa tamu sana ile!! goli tatu zote zilirudi. hata siku ya mechi na Asernal nako ilikuwa hivi hivi hamkusema kitu,Lol!

395px-Howard_Webb_march11.jpg

Akili zetu za kibongo bwana.......tunadhani mambo ya TFF yapo UK pia.........

Howard Melton Webb, MBE, (born 14 July 1971) is an English professional football referee who officiates primarily in the Premier League and has been a FIFA-listed referee since 2005.Webb is counted amongst the top referees of all time by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), and has refereed a number of notable matches including the FA Cup Final, the FA Community Shield and the final of the Football League Cup, as well as the final of both theUEFA Champions League and FIFA World Cup, being the first person to referee both matches in the same year.Webb has drawn praise for his authoritative and respected approach to refereeing from football bodies, pundits, colleagues, players, and managers.

Teh teh........Kweli mapenzi ni kikohozi............Lol!

Attachments

• 419057_3254485361432_1245994029_3356546_43970991_n.jpg
    419057_3254485361432_1245994029_3356546_43970991_n.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 28
Sunday 9 January 2011

Ryan Babel is facing the possibility of disciplinary action from the FA after responding to Liverpool's 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford by posting mocked-up photo on his Twitter site of the referee Howard Webb wearing a Man united shirt....

Webb had incensed Liverpool by awarding a first minute penalty after Dimitar Berbatov went down after a slight touch from Daniel Agger and sending off Steven Gerrard for dangerous challange on Michael Carrick.

Attachments

• HOWARD WEBB.jpg
    HOWARD WEBB.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 18
Ndio refa bora Uingereza kwa sasa, na ndie aliechezeshpa mechi ya fainali ya kombe la dunia mwaka 2010 kati ya Hispania na Uholanzi. Kama kuna mtu anabisha simshikii bakora. Nahisi huyu refa atarithi mikoba ya yule refa kipara mtaliano, PIERLUG COLLINA.

Hataweza kumfikia Collina. He was the best. Have you watched football simply because of the referee performance? Webb was one of the reason why the 2010 World Cup final was the worst ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard Melton Webb, MBE, (born 14 July 1971) is an English professional football referee who officiates primarily in the Premier League and has been a FIFA-listed referee since 2005.Webb is counted amongst the top referees of all time by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS), and has refereed a number of notable matches including the FA Cup Final, the FA Community Shield and the final of the Football League Cup, as well as the final of both theUEFA Champions League and FIFA World Cup, being the first person to referee both matches in the same year.Webb has drawn praise for his authoritative and respected approach to refereeing from football bodies, pundits, colleagues, players, and managers.

article-1383018-0CB34623000005DC-462_634x446.jpg

Webb bore a one-week demotion from officiating in the Premier League down to the Football League Championship in April 2009, a punishment sporadically imposed on referees who make high-profile contentious errors. Webb had been earlier been appointed to referee the year's FA Cup final, arguably the highest domestic honour for an official, when he awarded Manchester United a debatable penalty kick while they trailed 2–0 to Tottenham Hotspur. The penalty was converted and United went on to win the match 5–2. Webb later admitted he had made "a mistake" but had made the decision "honestly".[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][16][/SUP]
Since then, Webb has been appointed to referee some of the world's highest-profile football matches, including an FA Cup Final, a UEFA Champions League Final and a FIFA World Cup Final. Following in this section are some key matches Webb has refereed in his career since being promoted to the Premier League and FIFA list of referees.

[h=2]Statistics[/h][h=3]Cards per season[/h]
YearGamesTotal
10px-Yellow_card.svg.png
10px-Yellow_card.svg.png
per game
Total
10px-Red_card.svg.png
10px-Red_card.svg.png
per game
2000–0126582.2310.04
2001–0232692.1650.16
2002–03391453.7240.10
2003–0434922.9490.26
2004–05341002.9420.06
2005–06471172.4970.15
2006–07431513.5190.21
2007–08381283.3720.05
2008–09401323.3060.15
2009–10351243.5440.11
Overall36811163.03490.13
[h=3]Cautions and dismissals[/h]Webb issued at least one card in every game he refereed in both the 2002–03 and 2004–05 seasons. As a result, it meant that he had shown at least one card in every game he took charge of between 2 March 2002 (Oldham v Colchester)[SUP][70][/SUP] and 27 September 2003 (Sunderland v Reading)[SUP][71][/SUP] and 10 April 2004 (Lincoln v Swansea)[SUP][72][/SUP] and 18 December 2005 (Middlesbrough v Tottenham).[SUP][73][/SUP] Between 17 February and 17 March 2007, Webb showed five red cards, all in the 90th minute of matches.
The first red card he showed in the Premier League was to Michael Svensson of Southampton in the 0–0 draw between Bolton Wanderers and Southampton on 8 November 2003.[SUP][74][/SUP]
Since the 2000–01 season, he has issued two red cards in the same game three times, twice giving one red to either side, once reducing one team (MK Dons) to nine men.[SUP][75][/SUP] He has sent two goalkeepers off; Kelvin Davis while playing for Wimbledon in 2001,[SUP][76][/SUP] and John Filan of Wigan in 2004.[SUP][77][/SUP]
[h=2]Criticisms[/h]Webb conceded to having made a mistake during a Premier League match between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur in 2009. The incident of note came when Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes challenged United's Michael Carrick for the ball; Webb judged that Gomes fouled Carrick although replays suggested the keeper played the ball. The official, who was over 30 yards away from the incident, awarded a penalty kick, which began United's comeback from 2–0 down to eventually win 5–2.[SUP][78][/SUP][SUP][79][/SUP]
Earlier in that year, Webb was in charge of an FA Cup tie between Birmingham City and Wolverhampton Wanderers. During the first half, Webb declined to award Birmingham a penalty when Richard Stearman appeared to foul Marcus Bent. He later admitted this decision was a mistake. In the second half, Webb accidentally blocked a Radhi Jaïdi pass on the halfway line, gifting possession to Wolverhampton's Michael Kightly who set up his side's second goal in a 2–0 win.[SUP][79][/SUP] After the match, Webb reflected on the events by saying: "I am disappointed to have an influence on a goal like that, it is difficult because the ball comes at you with pace and you think you are in the best position, but then something like that happens and they break away and sod's law says they go and score from it... I have spoken to Birmingham and they have been outstanding having accepted it and shown no animosity at all. I was almost more disappointed with the penalty incident".[SUP][79][/SUP]
In January 2011 Webb officiated Kenny Dalglish's first game in charge of his comeback to Liverpool in their fixture against Manchester United. Dalglish criticised Webb for awarding United a first-minute penalty after deeming Daniel Agger to have fouled Dimitar Berbatov. Dalglish claimed that Berbatov dived, saying: "The penalty is a joke, I've seen the replay and unless the rules have changed it is no penalty". Referring to a red card that Webb later issued to Steven Gerrard for a two-footed lunge, Dalglish said, "I cannot see that as a red card". Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson countered by saying that Webb had got both of those key decisions card correct, claiming that for the penalty there was enough force to make Berbatov lose his balance, and that Gerrard's red card challenge was "two-footed and off the ground".[SUP][80][/SUP] In response, Liverpool's Ryan Babel posted an image on Twitter of Webb in a Manchester United shirt after Liverpool's 1–0 defeat in the FA Cup, and was charged by the FA with improper conduct and fined £10,000.[SUP][81][/SUP]

Webb was the recipient of criticism from Chelsea manager André Villas-Boas on 5 February 2012 after his team led Manchester United 3–0 but two penalty kicks and a third headed goal saw United salvage a 3–3 draw in a Premier League fixture at Stamford Bridge. Villas-Boas described Webb's second penalty award for United as "absurd" after the official adjudged Branislav Ivanović to have fouled Danny Welbeck, though television replays suggested contact was minimal. Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson said in his post-match interview that Webb should have sent off Chelsea debutant Gary Cahill in the early stages of the game for an apparent professional foul on Welbeck on the edge of the penalty area. Cahill later admitted he was "fortunate" to have not been penalised for the clash.[SUP][82][/SUP]

HUYU NI ZAIDI YA SHETANI HOPE ZIMEWATOSHA MJUE NI SHETANI GANI MNAYEMSIFIA

[h=1] [/h][h=1]World Cup final: Sepp Blatter says Howard Webb faced 'very hard task'[/h]• 'We have to live with the errors of players and referees'
• Fifa president stresses 'discipline and respect'

World-Cup-final-Howard-We-006.jpg
Howard Webb shows a red card to Holland's John Heitinga during the World Cup final. Photograph: Oleg Popov/Reuters

The Fifa president, Sepp Blatter, today said he sympathised with the World Cup final referee, Howard Webb, saying the English official had a "very hard task" keeping order during last night's ill-tempered clash between Holland and Spain.
Webb, the first Englishman to referee a World Cup final since Jack Taylor in 1974, booked a record 13 players and sent off the Dutch defender John Heitinga after showing him a second yellow card in extra time.
Blatter refused to comment on Holland's robust approach, which drew widespread condemnation from their opponents, but said the match was not what he expected in terms of fair play.
"It was not exactly what we have expected or what I expected in terms of fair play in the final yesterday," said Blatter at today's closing World Cup press conference.
"It's not up to me to judge the performances of the officials, I can only say it was a very hard task that the referee trio had on the field of play. It was not easy, really not easy and they were really not helped in this task, I can say."
But Blatter, who was forced to reconsider his stance on goalline technology in the wake of Frank Lampard's disallowed goal against Germany, reiterated his stance on retaining the "human aspect of our game".
"This is football. We take note of all the comments made and then in the debriefing, we will take into consideration what has been said."
Asked whether Webb should have sent off Mark van Bommel and Nigel de Jong in the first half, he said: "We have to live with the errors of players, the errors of referees, the error of whoever commits an error. I don't think perfection exists in this world."
Blatter claimed not to have heard about the vociferous criticism of Webb's performance by Dutch players and media but said it was important to remember "discpline and respect" in defeat.
"We always say football is the school of life, because it is based on discipline and respect. Football is a combat game, but a combat game in the spirit of fair play," he said. "You learn to win, that is easy, but you learn also to lose. When you learn to lose you should not forget the basics, which are discipline and respect."
Blatter said he was "very happy" for questions about the officials to be raised, but that it was not his place to discuss their performance.
"Even though I have seen all the irregularities as a spectator ... I can't answer this question as president of Fifa. I could answer it as a fan of football, but today my press conference is as president of Fifa."
Blatter did praise Spain for playing "good football" and gave South Africa nine out of 10 for their organisation of the finals. He added: "I have to compliment the winners – the Spanish national team.
"Finally we had a winner playing good football and maybe from a technical point of view there are maybe some questions but it's the [coach] who decides 'do we play to win or do we play not to lose' and this will decide on whether we have spectacular or non-spectacular games."
The Fifa president apologised to England and Mexico for refereeing mistakes earlier on in the tournament – over Lampard's disallowed goal and a Carlos Tevez header against Mexico that was blatantly offside – but he refused to extend that to the Republic of Ireland for the Thierry Henry handball that led to France winning their qualifying play-off.
He said: "This was a case that has happened in a preliminary competition and now we are at the end of the World Cup, and it is odious to reopen discussions."
Asked why England had performed badly in the tournament, Blatter said: "You will have to ask the Football Association. England is considered as being the motherland of football, as Brazil is the heartbeat of football, but there are no small national teams any more.
"There are small countries but their national teams are very strong as football has developed."

HUYU NI ZAIDI YA SHETANI HOPE ZIMEWATOSHA MJUE NI SHETANI GANI MNAYEMSIFIA

[h=1] [/h][h=1]World Cup final: Sepp Blatter says Howard Webb faced 'very hard task'[/h]• 'We have to live with the errors of players and referees'
• Fifa president stresses 'discipline and respect'

World-Cup-final-Howard-We-006.jpg
Howard Webb shows a red card to Holland's John Heitinga during the World Cup final. Photograph: Oleg Popov/Reuters

The Fifa president, Sepp Blatter, today said he sympathised with the World Cup final referee, Howard Webb, saying the English official had a "very hard task" keeping order during last night's ill-tempered clash between Holland and Spain.
Webb, the first Englishman to referee a World Cup final since Jack Taylor in 1974, booked a record 13 players and sent off the Dutch defender John Heitinga after showing him a second yellow card in extra time.
Blatter refused to comment on Holland's robust approach, which drew widespread condemnation from their opponents, but said the match was not what he expected in terms of fair play.
"It was not exactly what we have expected or what I expected in terms of fair play in the final yesterday," said Blatter at today's closing World Cup press conference.
"It's not up to me to judge the performances of the officials, I can only say it was a very hard task that the referee trio had on the field of play. It was not easy, really not easy and they were really not helped in this task, I can say."
But Blatter, who was forced to reconsider his stance on goalline technology in the wake of Frank Lampard's disallowed goal against Germany, reiterated his stance on retaining the "human aspect of our game".
"This is football. We take note of all the comments made and then in the debriefing, we will take into consideration what has been said."
Asked whether Webb should have sent off Mark van Bommel and Nigel de Jong in the first half, he said: "We have to live with the errors of players, the errors of referees, the error of whoever commits an error. I don't think perfection exists in this world."
Blatter claimed not to have heard about the vociferous criticism of Webb's performance by Dutch players and media but said it was important to remember "discpline and respect" in defeat.
"We always say football is the school of life, because it is based on discipline and respect. Football is a combat game, but a combat game in the spirit of fair play," he said. "You learn to win, that is easy, but you learn also to lose. When you learn to lose you should not forget the basics, which are discipline and respect."
Blatter said he was "very happy" for questions about the officials to be raised, but that it was not his place to discuss their performance.
"Even though I have seen all the irregularities as a spectator ... I can't answer this question as president of Fifa. I could answer it as a fan of football, but today my press conference is as president of Fifa."
Blatter did praise Spain for playing "good football" and gave South Africa nine out of 10 for their organisation of the finals. He added: "I have to compliment the winners – the Spanish national team.
"Finally we had a winner playing good football and maybe from a technical point of view there are maybe some questions but it's the [coach] who decides 'do we play to win or do we play not to lose' and this will decide on whether we have spectacular or non-spectacular games."
The Fifa president apologised to England and Mexico for refereeing mistakes earlier on in the tournament – over Lampard's disallowed goal and a Carlos Tevez header against Mexico that was blatantly offside – but he refused to extend that to the Republic of Ireland for the Thierry Henry handball that led to France winning their qualifying play-off.
He said: "This was a case that has happened in a preliminary competition and now we are at the end of the World Cup, and it is odious to reopen discussions."
Asked why England had performed badly in the tournament, Blatter said: "You will have to ask the Football Association. England is considered as being the motherland of football, as Brazil is the heartbeat of football, but there are no small national teams any more.
"There are small countries but their national teams are very strong as football has developed."

HOWARD MELTON WEBB ..MBE .. MANC of the BUSBY ERA