How to make a woman fall deeply in love with you

JOHN MADIBA

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2011
) Dress to Kill - all the time: No I don't intend that You wear that $5000 suit to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Men, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you're missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop.

2) Bedroom Eyes - When exploring new relationships with that sexy stranger, intensify the eye contact. Lock deep into her pupils. Let the rest of the world disappear even as a horde of supermodels troop by. You will naturally thrill her with the attention as she experiences the tendrils of growing attraction. Ethnologists have a term for it, the copulatory gaze. Get your eyes even sexier by enlarging your pupils. Dr. Hess concluded that dilated pupils are far far more attractive to women after he presented hundreds of assorted pictures of men to test subjects. How does one get the pupils popping? Simply gaze at the most alluring parts of her face and fill your mind with loving caring thoughts. Your pupils naturally grow, endowing you with irresistible eyes.

3) Visual Caress - Get your eyes do some facial traveling as you chat. Linger a bit on the nose, traipse across the eyes and rest at the lips. Drink in her facial features as though you were admiring the Mona Lisa. She will delight in the attention!

4) Easter Eggs - Stumped at having nothing to say? Listen carefully for easter eggs as you talk. These are unusual words of phrases that she utters. Ask her to expound on it. Say "What's the story behind that?" or "How do you feel about that?". Women love to be probed for their opinions and their feelings. Gently bring out her emotions with sensitive open-ended questions.

5) Keep it Adrenaline Charged - Men talk facts: stock figures, bill payments, and boring engine specs. Women are different. They delight in FEELINGS TALK: how the new dress takes them to 7th heaven, how that special meal got them all giddy with ecstasy, how their shopping expedition drains their deepest problems away. Leverage this by steering away from facts talk. Pick out emotionally charged subjects and ask her how she especially relates to them. You'll be her new confidant!

I know what you're thinking. It's all common sense! That's true, but ask yourself this: how many of you actually practice this? Be honest.

Duuuuhhh
Nimependa ulichoandika
Lakini mi naona ni " how to impress a lady/ women "

Sababu naamini huwezi
Mfanya mtu yeyote a " fall in love "
kama kichwa cha thread kinavyosema...

Madiba, umenena vizuri, ni kweli akina dada wanahitaji kuoneshwa mambo hayo. Lakini kama hujatulia vizuri na mambo huyawezi atakupenda kwa muda, atakukimbia. Hiyo unaisemaje?

oooooOh baby! ahhh baby oh yeah
Just wanna lay right here with you
Baby I just wanna lay with you!

I know you have
work,
But I would love for you to stay with me,
For a little while longer!
I’m asking a lot but I don’t want you to go away,
Cause I can’t get you out of my mind, girl!
I could just look at you,
All day long,
Your beautiful smile I just
Can’t go wrong!
If only you didn’t have to leave,
You could relax and chill with me.

Chorus:
Let’s not leave the house today,
I just wanna lay with you, (with your body close to mine)
Room service will be on their way,
I just wanna lay with you,
Can’t get enough of it girl!

Oh, baby,
Making it hard for me to leave!
Wish I didn't have to go,
So next time I’m around let’s hope it will rain,
So we could just stay in.
Cause I just wanna lay with you!
I could just look at you
All day long,
Your beautiful smile I just
Can’t go wrong
If only you didn’t have to leave,
We could relax and just chill in these sheets

Chorus:
I just wanna lay with you, a huh(with your body close to mine)
Room service will be on the way,
Can’t get enough of it girl!

oooooo, one night with you is like Heaven! Like Heaven
I don’t wanna go from here, Oh, baby
Kissing your neck while you’re sleeping, Sleep
Laying with me!

Chorus:
I just wanna lay with you, baby I just wanna lay, yeah baby
Room service will be on the way,
can I can I can I lay babe
I just wanna lay with you, I just wanna lay with ya baby.
baby I just wanna lay with yooooooou

ooooooo, just wanna lay right here with you
[until fade out]

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooOh baby! ahhh baby oh yeahJust wanna lay right here with youBaby I just wanna lay with you!I know you have work,But I would love for you to stay with me,For a little while longer!I’m asking a lot but I don’t want you to go away,Cause I can’t get you out of my mind, girl!I could just look at you,All day long,Your beautiful smile I justCan’t go wrong!If only you didn’t have to leave,You could relax and chill with me.Chorus:Let’s not leave the house today,I just wanna lay with you, (with your body close to mine)Room service will be on their way,I just wanna lay with you,Can’t get enough of it girl!Oh, baby,Making it hard for me to leave!Wish I didn't have to go,So next time I’m around let’s hope it will rain,So we could just stay in.Cause I just wanna lay with you!I could just look at you All day long,Your beautiful smile I justCan’t go wrongIf only you didn’t have to leave,We could relax and just chill in these sheetsChorus:Let’s not leave the house today,I just wanna lay with you, a huh(with your body close to mine)Room service will be on the way,I just wanna lay with you,Can’t get enough of it girl!oooooo, one night with you is like Heaven! Like HeavenI don’t wanna go from here, Oh, babyKissing your neck while you’re sleeping, SleepLaying with me!Chorus:Let’s not leave the house today,I just wanna lay with you, baby I just wanna lay, yeah babyRoom service will be on the way,I just wanna lay with you,can I can I can I lay babeLet’s not leave the house today,I just wanna lay with you, I just wanna lay with ya baby.baby I just wanna lay with yooooooouooooooo, just wanna lay right here with youooooooo, just wanna lay right here with youooooooo, just wanna lay right here with youooooooo, just wanna lay right here with you[until fade out]
MmmhhhBAK kwa nyimboNakuheshimu mkuuAsantee jpili njema

Last edited by a moderator:
Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Men, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you're missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop.

I must point out the inconsistencies...........................can you be neatly spruced up in a bus stop and stay neat?

) Dress to Kill - all the time: No I don't intend that You wear that $5000 suit to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Men, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you're missing out on 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop.

2) Bedroom Eyes - When exploring new relationships with that sexy stranger, intensify the eye contact. Lock deep into her pupils. Let the rest of the world disappear even as a horde of supermodels troop by. You will naturally thrill her with the attention as she experiences the tendrils of growing attraction. Ethnologists have a term for it, the copulatory gaze. Get your eyes even sexier by enlarging your pupils. Dr. Hess concluded that dilated pupils are far far more attractive to women after he presented hundreds of assorted pictures of men to test subjects. How does one get the pupils popping? Simply gaze at the most alluring parts of her face and fill your mind with loving caring thoughts. Your pupils naturally grow, endowing you with irresistible eyes.

3) Visual Caress - Get your eyes do some facial traveling as you chat. Linger a bit on the nose, traipse across the eyes and rest at the lips. Drink in her facial features as though you were admiring the Mona Lisa. She will delight in the attention!

4) Easter Eggs - Stumped at having nothing to say? Listen carefully for easter eggs as you talk. These are unusual words of phrases that she utters. Ask her to expound on it. Say "What's the story behind that?" or "How do you feel about that?". Women love to be probed for their opinions and their feelings. Gently bring out her emotions with sensitive open-ended questions.

5) Keep it Adrenaline Charged - Men talk facts: stock figures, bill payments, and boring engine specs. Women are different. They delight in FEELINGS TALK: how the new dress takes them to 7th heaven, how that special meal got them all giddy with ecstasy, how their shopping expedition drains their deepest problems away. Leverage this by steering away from facts talk. Pick out emotionally charged subjects and ask her how she especially relates to them. You'll be her new confidant!

I know what you're thinking. It's all common sense! That's true, but ask yourself this: how many of you actually practice this? Be honest.

something is terribly missing here...................after bedroom eyes and visual caress......what follows next is breaking the ice..............the underlying assumption here is your know your pick of the day.................but do you or you are only attempting to know a complete stranger..........................and breaking the ice ought to supersede keeping the adrenalin supercharged..........................

you running away,you running away,you running away but you can't run away from yourself,you can't win somebody's love by false pretence,be the real YOU and wait for the real choice of yours!

Back
Top Bottom