Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

How to call the police when you're old.

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mpita Njia, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Mpita Njia

Mpita Njia JF-Expert Member

Mar 10, 2011
    An elderly couple was just settled down for bed when the old man realized he left the lights on in the green-house out back. But then they heard voices- three men had broken into their greenhouse. Scared, they called the police.
    The dispather replied he would send an officer out as soon as one became available - as they were all busy on other calls. The old man waited a few minutes and called back, saying: "Don't worry about sending an officer - I shot the robbers and now the dogs are eating their bodies!"
    In no time flat police were all over the place and captured the robbers red handed! One of the cops asked the old man: "I thought you said you shot the robbers and your dogs were eating their bodies." The old man replied: "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WERE NO COPS AVAILABLE!!"

2. Juaangavu

Juaangavu JF-Expert Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Tihi tihi tihiiiiiiii, natumai hii inafanya kazi kwenye jamii iliyositaarabika kwani hii ya taarifa za kiintelenjia waweza kuswekwa rumande kwa "kuwasumbua" - japokuwa ni sehemu ya majukumu yao

3. TANMO

TANMO JF-Expert Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Duh, akili kumkichwa!