...how many lovers is too many?

There's no right or wrong in any of this, of course. It may just depend on the point in your sexual history that you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, and whether the promise of everlasting love turns out to be well founded or not.But thegreatcardina you are the one and only you who i ever met that never fall in love

Kikungu, Nice to know that, Finally im A certain kind of a person who is living in this world who is with an unfarmiliar behavior to you. I have seen this thing "falling in love" how it embarrasses people and wonder how is it possible to undergo such a situation. May be i have a kind of disability or you, the ones who falls in love, are disabled.

Kikungu, Nice to know that, Finally im A certain kind of a person who is living in this world who is with an unfarmiliar behavior to you. I have seen this thing "falling in love" how it embarrasses people and wonder how is it possible to undergo such a situation. May be i have a kind of disability or you, the ones who falls in love, are disabled.

Thegreatcardina.There is a proviso to all this, however. In extreme cases, chasing women and adding notches to bedposts can become an end in itself, which means long-term love -meaning falling in love- with all the physical and psychological advantages that come with it - never gets a look in.
The point when 'having a good time' becomes 'mindlessly chasing loveless sex' is difficult to gauge precisely, and depends to a large extent on the individual. But it can be a problem when it feels out of control, and when you can't stop even when you want to.
Many people use multiple sexual partners as a way of soothing away emotional pain, But while they're lost in the thrill of the chase or the final catch, they can forget about the problems or stresses of life

In other words, chasing new partners becomes a sticking plaster for life's disappointments, and if you become addicted to the chase it can cause problems later. Most of us,men, want to settle down in a loving relationship eventually, but those who compulsively seek new sexual experience are unlikely to be able to tolerate the constraints that being exclusively with one partner brings.And this where the term "falling in love" interact the term long term relationship.Thegreatcardina,am not relationship expert but life has taught me that
Guys,gfsonwin,snowhite and my sister Kaunga St Eiyer,lara 1,Kaizer,BAK will you come back and share the experience please

too many? too many lovers are when you can no longer reach your intended goal... whatever it was in the first place.
:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom