How Kennedy was assasinated

Horse power,I do not know whether I should laugh or cry. Teddy (Edward ) Kennedy was never assassinated, he died of illness in 2009. Can you please do your homework before embarrassing yourself like this. And for this very clear distortion of facts, should we really believe the rest of the article. Mmm,! Very interesting

Horse power,I do not know whether I should laugh or cry. Teddy (Edward ) Kennedy was never assassinated, he died of illness in 2009. Can you please do your homework before embarrassing yourself like this. And for this very clear distortion of facts, should we really believe the rest of the article. Mmm,! Very interesting

Nyani kipera umetisha mpaka horse power haonekani

Nashukuru kwa kuniweka sawa.Alikufa kwa ugonjwa,na wengi wanafahamu hivyo.Lakini kuna siri kubwa nyuma huo unaoitwa 'ugonjwa.' Hawa watu wana mipango yenye umakini wa hali juu,hata wakiugeuza ukweli dunia haiwezi kupinga.

Back
Top Bottom