How in Wonderland, prosecutors Wander around for the sake of Wonder- wealthy

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
How in Wonderland, prosecutors Wander around for the sake of Wonder-wealthy

I have heard Zomba and the co have recently walked out free reason being the judge could not find them guilt of the charges they faced on the killing of Mahenge’s artisanal miners, rather more Mr Jiitu Patel’s case on EPA keeps on being ping-ponged ahead reasons being there has not been solid ground established by our plaintiffs prosecutors to place charges to the accused government! The drama keeps repeating itself and all of the stories are directly associated to highly inefficiencies by our or Uups! Their’s government prosecutors for that sake. Not to forget Hon. Vijicenti case has not been heard ever since same reason being the prosecutors are still compiling evidences to charge his so and so in Ze Mtandao. And Oh no, the SFO can not really come out with concrete evidences on the radar’s scandal since somebody in the system is not fully cooperating with the SFO investigators though there has been plenty of to-and-fro trips on route London-Dar-London, what comes on surface? The same “theirs government prosecutors” are not really serious with fighting the adui wa haki!

Let me tell you the citizens of this Wadanganyika Republic, you got to open up your eyes there is a fist hand behind all these grossly delayed investigation that keeps on yielding intangible results! I will not wonder the Jiitus (name scary) and the Vijecenti will end up walking free if at all charges will be placed on them! Don’t really put a blame on Judges but their’s government prosecutors! Hahah I heard there was a fiercely confrontation between the Bunge’s committee on Energy and Minerals and ‘His Heir Hosana’ uttered Tutaonana phrases and I keep wondering who to put a bell on this golden cat that has already gone astray to intimidated our over 40,000+ voices for each of representatives that he lambasted in public at the Sea Cliff when asked about his cleansing agenda on Rich-diamond-ule saga! It is rumoured that you are obliged to be defended by his heir law firm to walk out clean if at all a charge is placed against you cause in this land of their’s you can own or be a partner of a law firm while at helm of PCCB. Well surprised of that? By the way do we have any of these two here a chief prosecutor or Attorney General in this our in reality theirs Wünderland?

Furthermore, in this Wadanganyika land you can be a sitting MP while still practicing advocacy and defend the Government Interests while still you are still attending Ze Bunge’s sessions in the likes of ‘Mikonos’ style with no conflict of interest alarm raised and moreover partnered with the Noble Azania Investment Ltd and the co, sound familiar enhee ? and form a bank guess what in the street of Dar a red carpet will be rolled open and the Wapigikas will cheer him up and say things like ‘the dude is playing his cards right’! no wonder all the mining firms are your partner cause it takes you to produce a CV showing your positions in all these too sensitive main pillars or Yah forgot the membership in the CCM Central Committee to highly appeal to them that you are the right man they need to partner with on to plundering all the resources of this Wonder aka Wünderland! I wonder where are the basic elements of a state i.e. the separation of the three pillars of a free state? Can somebody tell me what were BOT’s Financial Intelligence Unit and National multi-displinary committee doing on money laundering if EPA monies were easily siphoned out of the Wünderland? And why did the Government recently refuse to approve the report on Money laundering in Maseru’s meeting of finance ministers for adoption assessments of the efforts by Tanzania and South Africa to fight money laundering and terrorist financing,

Dare to be a critical in this Wadanganyikas’ land! Ask Wakewembe to tell you how he escaped at the fingertips of the uninvited Israill and guess what no investigations have so far been concluded irrespective of compiled testimonies from the Hon. Wakewembe and his driver and if at all started and I don’t think they will soon commence! And what about the voice gadget found well placed in the bed chaggas of Hon. Bunduki? Can at least Ministry of Interior or at most State Intelligence unit tell us what the hell was the gadget doing there?

What happened with a container full of logs en route China caught some few years before at dar port? You wonder of that? I heard now Wonder few go with technology managed to emlezzle > $77 million swiftly swindled from Tanzania Interbank Settlement System (TISS). And wonder enough? Turned out to be a syndicate between TRA, TANESCO, BOT, TTCL and Various Banks (usual suspects enhee???). And where are the CAG reports on Ubungo bus terminal, ATCL, Kariakoo and others? Rotting in the shelves of their heirs at helm?

Can the donor countries at least say something about this? What’s so special with this suspicious love with this Wünderland, is it the smile of HE? Or are we going the Nigerian way? why the hell when the interests of the West are to be touched a high delegation fly jet in immediately in their Wünderland ? Remember when there were royalty discussions where going on HE Madame Siddal flew to Dodoma in the middle of Bunge sessions to woo the likes of Mzingakaya, followed by HE Harper and the Wadanganyikas never knew what transpired during his behind the door meeting with HE Kikwetu. By the way where is Mzingakaya? Why is the dude quiet now!? What have you eaten bra? Tasted Halua?? he last released his single soundtrack on the Bunge floor that compares hislucky strike to the dates tree that flourish where there is poverty all over but special incentives for the Wonder few for his peers he is a representative also(he just started a meat processing unit in his home town!) I heard nowadays you are reprimanded to talk against hunting block concessions and he will flog you straight away!

Anyway shouldn’t talk too much cause I will be named unpatriotic since I am against fellow natives on their prosperity rise, I should rather keep quiet as our Wahengas say it is like ‘playing a guitar a bill goat’ or better find a way to collude and lobby with the ruling party politicians as ever since has remained to be a viable and thrustworth means for special interests to forge protection and success! That reminds me of our third phase PM confession on rally years before towards the end of his tenure term!

Mpigika
-Geza Ulole

Ina maana humu ndani watu hawawezi kujadili hii article au niko wrong forum jamani? I thought ningepata mawazo ya watu kuhusu mstakabali wa nchi yetu! Au kinachojadiliwa humu ni magazeti tu?:(

Back
Top Bottom