Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

How do you feel to see this inequalities between politicians and other professions?

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by Papa D, Jul 10, 2011.

?

How do you value the fringes earned by Tanzanian politicians to what other civil servants earns?

1. maybe its our destiny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. it's fair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

11.1%
  4. it's unfair

88.9%
  1. Papa D

Papa D JF-Expert Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Guys! ofisi ya mkanga mkuu wa chunya.jpg
    The above is an office for the DMO of Chunya District in Mbeya Region.
    In fact it is this district where our honourable President was stoned by residents.
    Does our Doctors deserve to work in such environments?
    Is it worth to spend millions to educate an MD with HI-TECH equipments later asign him to work in such area?
    Is there anywhere our MP for that constituency will have sympathy for such features?
    Finally to construct that office only worth giving up one VX, who is ready to give up his VX for that office?

2. B

Bajabiri JF-Expert Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Eeeeh,

3. Karnoon

Karnoon Senior Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Mh...a was prepared to oppose you,but the pic has shut me up!

4. Papa D

Papa D JF-Expert Member

Jul 10, 2011
    DMO = District Medical officer [its like saying District Engineer; Destrict community development officer or Afisa elimu wa wilaya]
    MD = Medical doctor [a person with Bachelor degree in Medicine "he spends five years in college plus one year practicing under close supervision, they call internship]
    HI-TECH = I think highest available technology "not sure about this" [Things like Utra-sound, computerized medical examination equipments, e.t.c]

5. m

mariabeno Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Papa D are you sure? Let someone else who knows the place confirm before writting my coments as I just can't believe what I have read and seen.

6. Papa D

Papa D JF-Expert Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Mariabeno!
    I am sorry that you don't believe what I posted however, its the fact!
    Myself after doing the research in the area and go back to Dar, I WAS DePRESSED FOR FEW DAYS!!
    Nimei-post humu ili angalau nipunguze msongo kwa kusoma maoni ya watu wengine!!
    Ofisi ya mganga wa wilaya kwa mazingira ya chunya yaweza kujengwa kwa takribani TSH20millions. fedha hiyo ni makusanyo ya stendi moja ya mabasi ya abiria kwa muda wa wiki mbili hivi!!!

What is wrong with our planning?

7. L

LATTICE BOND JF-Expert Member

Aug 15, 2011
    This is just a piece of hardships facing Tanzania's civil servants. Yesterday I was watching News on TV and I saw a terrible school [Ofisi ya walimu ilikuwa ni uzio wa Nyasa!]