How did he survive this!!!

Hofstede

JF-Expert Member
Jul 15, 2007
Michezo mingine ya Hatari sana. Inakuwaje mtu unachimba tunnel beach huku ukijua fika kuwa beach ni mchanga usiokuwa na binders?. Huyu Kijana sijui ameishi vipi. Hii inanikumbusha matukio ya vifo vya migodini na wachimba mchanga wa kule kunduchi.

A 17-year-old boy was lucky to escape with his life after getting trapped under seven feet of sand at Newport Beach, California on Wednesday.

Matt Mina got caught under the avalanche of sand after a tunnel he had been digging collapsed on top of him. Frantic efforts to save the young man from Free Union, Virginia paid off as he was saved after surviving the 30 minute drama.

Speaking to press after the incident Matt said, "I thought I was going to die, I didn't expect to get rescued. I didn't even know if anyone could hear me screaming, it was very scary".

After the panic was initially raised a number of beachgoers joined lifeguards in attempting to dig out the trapped youngster, who survived by moving his head side to side to create air space. "I want to thank everyone that helped me stay alive. I wanted to give a shout out to them and say thank you" he added

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom