How america destroy and exploit the economy of poor nations

Gamba la Nyoka

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2007
In one post, on JF member posted a link toward Youtube video titled "confession of an economic hitman", i watched the video and i can say that i have gotten an insight and some understanding of how an economic exploitation toward poor countries takes place in the world.
If you watch the video, or read the book, you can understand why
1)Africa had a lot of coupedetats
2)why We sign Contracts which are not beneficial to us
3)why privatization was enforced upon us by World Bank and IMF
4)why there are a lot of rigged elections in Africa and why the US may interfere in some countires while maintaining neutrality in others

here I just put the book for all of you to see. an economic hitman himself explaining how he was doing the job.

Please, please, please read it, you will understand a lot of World political and economical hypocrisy.View attachment confession_economichitman.pdf

In one post, on JF member posted a link toward Youtube video titled "confession of an economic hitman", i watched the video and i can say that i have gotten an insight and some understanding of how an economic exploitation toward poor countries takes place in the world.
If you watch the video, or read the book, you can understand why
1)Africa had a lot of coupedetats
2)why We sign Contracts which are not beneficial to us
3)why privatization was enforced upon us by World Bank and IMF
4)why there are a lot of rigged elections in Africa and why the US may interfere in some countires while maintaining neutrality in others

here I just put the book for all of you to see. an economic hitman himself explaining how he was doing the job.

Please, please, please read it, you will understand a lot of World political and economical hypocrisy.View attachment 26885

i downloaded and read the book,am shocked.very shocked

thanks alot

I read a few chapters and must admit, it reveals the secrecy behind those contracts deals that instead of enriching the country, they leave us worse impoverished.

Back
Top Bottom