Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

How about studying MBBS in Chinese Medical Universities

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by China MBBS, Apr 30, 2011.

1. China MBBS

China MBBS New Member

Apr 30, 2011
    Hi friends,

I wanted to know opinions of various people about studying MBBS or Medicine in any of the Chinese Medical Universities in China. Obviously I am talking about studying the course in English, as there are very few Universities in China, who have medicine studies in English languages.

I hope I get your thoughts and views in reply :)

Note: Mods please excuse me if I am posting in a wrong section and kindly shift to appropriate thread.

2. p

pratibha83 New Member

May 18, 2011
    China has one of the fastest growing economies in the world with an important role in international affairs and a major impact on the global economy. This is a country with an ancient history, a brilliant civilization and beautiful landscapes. China has attractive offers and facilities for students from South Asia with a low cost.

In China medical schools are recognized by the Medical Council of China and many of them are recognized by the WHO (World Health Organization). Foreign students can prefer Chinese or English language medium for mbbs in China.

China has adopted the Indian curriculum and many text books are taken from India, USA and UK. After doing mbbs in china students are eligible to practice in USA, UK and Europe. Some colleges have good cooperative relation with other countriesÂ’ universities such as Japan, USA, Canada, France, England etc. There are lots of universities available where students can get admission such as Dalian Medical University, harbin medical university, Guangxi Medical University and Liaoning Medical University. Most of the MBBS colleges and universities provide excellent hostel facilities with mess.

3. A

Apollnary JF-Expert Member

May 18, 2011
    asante kwa kutuelimisha.