Hope beyond all Reason

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping-believing that he would become the father of many nations…"
(Romans 4:18, NLT).

TODAY'S WORD

Are you facing a situation that seems hopeless? Maybe you have a promise from God that you haven't seen come to pass yet. Perhaps it seems like it could have come to pass a few years ago, but now there's no reason to hope any longer.
In the Bible, Abraham was in the same situation. He had a promise from God that He would be the father of many nations. The only problem was that both Abraham and His wife, Sarah, were well beyond child-bearing years. Abraham didn't see any reason to hope. There was no way he could think of for God's promise to come to pass. But I love what this scripture says-even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept on hoping. He chose to have an attitude of faith and expectancy, and God was faithful to Abraham and fulfilled His promise!

I encourage you today, when you are facing a situation that looks hopeless, put your hope in God! He will never forsake You; He is the one, true, faithful God! When you hope beyond reason, you will see His promises fulfilled in every area of your life! one, true, faithful God! When you hope beyond reason, you will see His promises fulfilled in every area of your life!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. I trust that Your promises are true. I choose to put my hope in You no matter what my circumstances may look like. In Jesus' Name. Amen

God Bless you all!....

Back
Top Bottom