Hongera MwanajamiiOne!!

Happy birthday MJ1....nafanya lojistiks za kupeleka pikap ya nyagi za baridi...pande za boko!
Miaka 16 sio mchezo!

Better late than never.

Happy Birthday MJ1
Unashare birthday na my huby today.!!!!!
Ah DA ninaleta ombi langu rasmi la kukutana na hiyo twin wangu.......tuko wachache ujue loh.....Thanx my darl I really appreciate for knowing you and you being part of my many friends...am so touched by your friendship.

You are not late sweetie, not at all

Afadhali tumepata sababu nyingine ya kusimashi zemu botloz, nilikua nawaza hii siku itaishaje big brother ODM,mambo ni palepale,muda ni uleule na vinywaji ni vilevile!
Hari ya kuzaliwa mjukuu, nakutakia maisha marefu yenye baraka tele.!

Today is the day!

Where it can't be postponed regardless of the weather
Where you may or may not like what you see in the mirror
Where you're loved ones will say you never looked better
Where your friends will suddenly and gratefully become closer
Where the system will say you're one year older

Who are you?
What are you doing?
Where are you from?
Surprised you made it this far?

Who will you be?
Where are you going?
What will you become?
Hoping for a better part?

So many questions to ask one
So many answers to choose from
So many wishes to send one

But to this person…

The important thing to remember is
That you're still here!
And This, in itself,
Is Reason enough to celebrate!

Happy birthday!

For the very first time in my JF life I read utenzi wako my dia....sikujua kuwa nawe ni malenga mtukuka!! Thanx sisy and you know how you fair in my life......siwezisema but know that you are my turning point.............you and Max ......cant say more.

right now am enjoying my me being here in this world and the purpose of my life. Thanx dear and GOD bless you

For the very first time in my JF life I read utenzi wako my dia....sikujua kuwa nawe ni malenga mtukuka!! Thanx sisy and you know how you fair in my life......siwezisema but know that you are my turning point.............you and Max ......cant say more.

right now am enjoying my me being here in this world and the purpose of my life. Thanx dear and GOD bless you

Any time my dear!
ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND DON'T ALLOW ANYTHING TO STAND ON YOUR WAY.

We need to catch up ....will look for you one of these days

imgres
imgres
imgres

Mshiki aksante sana mydia niko blessed kwa ajili yenu..

hivi we kwa nini hukusaini ile barua??

Last edited by a moderator:
Safi sana babu yake mwanajamiione umeonyesha jinsi ulivyo na upendo wa dhati na mjukuu wako
Hongera mwanajamiiOne kwa kufikisha nyundo thelasini mungu akujalie maisha marefu yenye upendo,faraja, na amani tele
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Darling Gaga........aksante sana kusema kweli the Babu is Magnificant.....ana memory hadi basi.

Yes darling mvua thelathin ndani ya 16 ni balaa tupu but ninamshukuru MUNGU kwa kunijaalia kuwa sehemu yenu. I feel pity for those who dont know whether there is a thing called JF ambapo unapata faraja ya marafiki......................... with no string attached

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa CPU bwana...........hii ni ile siku Babu ananilazimisha kusmile na kuomba nisimsehelee kwa bibi baada ya kumkuta akiharibu loh

Nice pic.

Lakin mbona kwenye picha ulikuwa unaonekana umefurahi?

The Following User Says Thank You to MwanajamiiOne For This Useful Post:

CPU (Today)​

Huu ndio udhalilishaji wa rileshenshipu....This iz releshenship koling, you hev biin notifaid and warned accordingly!

Niendelee kukuumbua babu na mapicha mengine???

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asprin For This Useful Post:

CPU (Today), MwanajamiiOne (Today)​

Ah DA ninaleta ombi langu rasmi la kukutana na hiyo twin wangu.......tuko wachache ujue loh.....Thanx my darl I really appreciate for knowing you and you being part of my many friends...am so touched by your friendship. <br />
<br />
You are not late sweetie, not at all

Nitaku PM mida na mahala umuone twin wako.

Happy Brthday my wise sweet 16 friend...

May God Bless you so very much & may you live long!!

I love you and admire some of your special abilities....

Enjoy the rest of the day!!!!

NB: Hongera Babu Aspirin.....umebarikiwa sana!!

2cet6i9.gif

Lots of wishes my sis......
Me love u lots and lots!
May God bless u always.......

Happy Birthday...............