Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Hon Zito Kabwe,a failure of one step gives you a successful step foward

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by TEMILUGODA, Apr 20, 2012.

1. T

TEMILUGODA JF-Expert Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Automaticaly this decission by the chama cha mapinduzi was inevitable and this marks the failure of Zito's efforts a thing which bring a second successful step to Zito and his followers who'll emerge VICTORY. CHADEMA NOW MUST GO TO THE PUBLIC AND PLAN FOR MASS DEMONSTRATION WHERE THE LORD IS THE SPEAKER.

Lastly from 2day onward I'll hate JY MAKAMBA and I'll make sure that I play a great role in poluting him at Bumbuli [A political & social war&].HON Zito be partient,calm,tolerant and frankful b'se we see a brightter way to success as far as Chadema's voice is concerned.THEY'LL ALWAYS WIN IN THE HOUSE AND FAIL IN THE PUBLIC.

2. Daudi Mchambuzi

Daudi Mchambuzi JF-Expert Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Mkuu, Hoja ya Mh. Zitto haijapigwa chini per se coz mpaka bunge lijalo kigezo cha siku 14 kitakuwa kimetimia, swala liliopigwa chini ni kuwasilisha hoja iyo jumatatu kwani zitakuwa zimetimia siku 4 tu, hivyo basi nafasi ya hoja hii bado ipo hai.

3. I

Iramba Junior Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Well said guy! I fully support this idea and should be immediatelyafter this Bunge session - "CHADEMANOW MUST GO TO THE PUBLIC AND PLAN FOR MASS DEMONSTRATION WHERE THE LORD IS THESPEAKER"

4. M

Mcjoe Member

Apr 20, 2012
    Hon. Zitto, you have made an impression and it will not go unheard. You have shaken the fundament, the house will fall by itself. This is my evaluation of the whole recourse to the precedures made by the Speaker and other ruling party protagonists.

This is a delayed victory, which will surely come in due time. Whoever has a reflecting mind in this discourse will not fail to see that the creadibility, which people accorded to the Prime Minister is now slowly or even swiftly withdrawn. And this consciousness awakening is the work of a serious leader like you Zitto. Keep going!