Holiday in China

De Javu

JF-Expert Member
May 5, 2010
Whilst on holiday in Beijing China, a young English man and his group of friends decide to hit the town. After consuming a very large quantity of the local booze
beer.gif
he ends up in a brothel where he samples the delights of the local girls.

A week after arriving back home, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to the local STD clinic. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

When the man returns the doctor says, 'I've got bad news for you, you've contracted Mongolian Penile sock rot. "It's extremely rare and almost unheard of here in the UK, so rare in fact that we know little or nothing about it and I'm sorry to say that we're going to have to amputate your penis.

The man screams in horror, 'Absolutely not - no way! I want a second opinion.'

The doctor replies, 'Well, it's your choice. Go ahead, if you want, but I can assure you that surgery is your only choice.'

The next day after trawling through the yellow pages - no pun intended, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, 'Ah, yes, Mongolian Penile sock rot. Vely lare disease.'

The guy says to the doctor, 'Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can you do for me? The STD clinic doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!'

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. 'Stupid docta, always want to opelate. Make more money dat way. No need to opelate!'

Oh, Thank God for that - I was really worried!' the man replies.

'No ploblem widda surgery,' says the Chinese doctor, 'wait two weeks. drop off by itself!'

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... Let nature take its own course!!