Hivi unajua govi lako Mali?

All ISrael prophets and Abraham were circumcised. Muhammad is the only allegedly prophet who never circumcised .

Huu ni msiba kwao. Yaani hawa jamaa huwa wana punic ukiwaambia huu ukweli.

Huu ni msiba kwao. Yaani hawa jamaa huwa wana punic ukiwaambia huu ukweli.

There are different opinions on this
matter:
1 – That he was born circumcised
2 – That Jibreel circumcised him when he
split open his chest
3 – That his grandfather ‘ Abd al-
Muttaalib circumcised him according to
the Arab custom of circumcising their
sons .

matter:
split open his chest
3 – That his grandfather ' Abd al-
sons .

Those are diabolical opinions and there is no ayat to support them. The guy was uncircumcised. Shame on Islam.

matter:
split open his chest
3 – That his grandfather ' Abd al-
sons .
1. even jesus christ without a father was born and circumcised. Mohammad was born without any devine revelation.

............angel Jibreel circumcised prophet. oooohhhhhhh..Give me a break Lols
3. History tells without doubt:
His father and the rest of Arabs in his days were not held this customs. Unlike Jews, --Arabs were not circumcised.i wonder what kind of Torahs was he upheld..

Those are diabolical opinions and there is no ayat to support them. The guy was uncircumcised. Shame on Islam.

Wewe Mgalatia una amini katika 'ayat' !?.............st Paulo amesema katika Biblos kuwa kutahiri hakumfai mtu, so what is the big deal to you !
Is it compulsary act to Christians !??

Wewe Mgalatia una amini katika 'ayat' !?.............st Paulo amesema katika Biblos kuwa kutahiri hakumfai mtu, so what is the big deal to you !
Is it compulsary act to Christians !??

Pole sana Muhammadan, wewe unaye fuata Nabii asiye na ushaidi wa kutairiwa ndio upo kwenye Msiba Mkubwa. In Acts 16:3, Paul had a missionary helper, Timothy, circumcised so that his being uncircumcised would not be a hindrance to them as they sought to reach out to the unsaved Jews on their missionary journeys.

Sasa wewe tulete ayat ambayo inasema yule mukulu wenu alitairiwa.

Sorry for birth pangs. The truth always hurts

Wat-ever! I careless about ur offence.... You people always criticise Muslims no matter what,I think it would be best if u left us with our belief and your guys stick to whatever that u believe in. As a matter of fact nobody knows which book is a correct one...they're both written by human.. We stick to our beliefs because we were born in the environment were our parents already have faith in a certain religion....#Be wise and think like grown man#

Wat-ever! I careless about ur offence.... You people always criticise Muslims no matter what,I think it would be best if u left us with our belief and your guys stick to whatever that u believe in. As a matter of fact nobody knows which book is a correct one...they're both written by human.. We stick to our beliefs because we were born in the environment were our parents already have faith in a certain religion....#Be wise and think like grown man#

We're grown ass man. But ugaidi umekuwa global problem.

Back
Top Bottom