Hii Theory ipo kweli???!!!!: Woman Is Equal to Problems

Sija quote biblia lakini nyie ndo mmesahau maandiko yanasema nini na kuwa Problems!!!

Thats why i said mathematical wise your calculations might be ok,but we have other dimensions in life to consider before making generalizations not only maths. The word of GOD our creator defines a woman and her purpose in relation with men............!and thats why i had to quote that,unless there was a limit which i did not see that was guiding us to discuss the issue mathematical wise.

pursuing a relationship with a woman is never as simple as pursuing an engineering degree. the later requires you to pass mathematics while the former requires mathematics to pass you!

attachment.php

The woman came out from the man's rib. Not from the feet to be stepped on. Not from the head to be superior but FROM YOUR SIDE TO BE EQUAL.

Well said dia,and as a matter of facts(nt the mathematical expressions)men can cause a great deal of problems,kwa mfano most wars are caused by egoism btn Men an exampl of osama n bush,but who suffers Women and children,.and mwanamke co mapesa tu,kuna maskin lakn wanapendeka,hyo issue ya kumpata mschana kwa pesa,goes nehi!lol..kwa galz waliojitambua money inatafutwa na wote!my point!

The woman came out from the man's rib. Not from the feet to be stepped on. Not from the head to be superior but FROM YOUR SIDE TO BE EQUAL.[/QUOTE]

For this case WOMAN=MAN
but woman=broblems
THerefore: MAN=BROBLEMS toooooooooooooooooooooo

The woman came out from the man's rib. Not from the feet to be stepped on. Not from the head to be superior but FROM YOUR SIDE TO BE EQUAL.[/QUOTE]

For this case WOMAN=MAN
but woman=broblems
THerefore: MAN=BROBLEMS toooooooooooooooooooooo

absolute yes.
And they have power because we give them.
power of man doesn't mean anything without a woman.

Mathematical wise,that might be the case...............In God's perspective women,i was created as a suitable helper of a man.Genesis 2:18,The Lord said,''It is not good for the man to be alone,I will make a helper suitable for him.'' I belive in God who created us women with this purpose,am not a problem,a man might be the source of his own problems!:eyeroll1:

Sasa mbona wengi wenu badala ya kufuata hayo mnataka kututawala kabisaa?

Nakumbuka hii thread ilishakuwepo humu jamvini kipind kidogo......naona kama ni repeatition??????

Sasa mbona wengi wenu badala ya kufuata hayo mnataka kututawala kabisaa?

Kwa sababu genetically
Woman = XX
Man = XY

Hii ina maana ni chromosome moja tu ya X ndiyo iko sawa hiyo ya Y hamna kitu na ndiyo mana lazima muongozwe na wanawake ili mambo yenu yanyooke.

hey mkuu,nilipata supporting ya Bibilia.(woman =problem) kwani wanawake ndio waliosababisha binadamu tupate shida,alipodaganywa na Nyoka kula tunda la mti wa katikati akampa Mwanamume alile.
mwanamke alikuwa Eva na mwanamume alikuwa Adam,

hey mkuu,nilipata supporting ya Bibilia.(woman =problem) kwani wanawake ndio waliosababisha binadamu tupate shida,alipodaganywa na Nyoka kula tunda la mti wa katikati akampa Mwanamume alile.
mwanamke alikuwa Eva na mwanamume alikuwa Adam,

ahaha!think tena my dia,hayo sio matatizo bali ni ishara that if a woman wants to twist u with her finger she can,.!hata kungekua na rais wa dunia,a woman can bring him down!

ahaha!think tena my dia,hayo sio matatizo bali ni ishara that if a woman wants to twist u with her finger she can,.!hata kungekua na rais wa dunia,a woman can bring him down!

Hamna ukweli ktk hili! Unamkumbuka Hitler?

Back
Top Bottom