Hii Theory ipo kweli???!!!!: Woman Is Equal to Problems

Eng. Smasher

JF-Expert Member
Nov 13, 2010
Woman=Problems.
How to prove this theorem,hebu check hapa down then mnipe mawaidha yenu!!

1. To find a woman you need TIME and MONEY, therefore:
Woman=Time x Money.

2. But "Time is Money" so:
Time=Money

3. Therefore:
Woman=Money x Money
Woman= (Money) 2

4. Money is the root of all problems: then
Money=√ (Problems)

5.Therefore:
Woman = √ (Problems) 2
Woman= Problems
Proved: Any Comments Pls,ni Mtizamo 2!!!!!

@Smasher.....if we were as you say - equal to problems, then you wouldnt have loved us soo much.........

Teh teh Smasher umenichekesha kweli kweli, ila kamanda hiyo sio theorem labda uiite Conjecture kwani haina any analytical base kuitwa proof. Halafu kwenye step 5, why did you neglect negative solution?
My take: The whole thing does not bring any sense

Mkuu ndo nimesha proof hivyo.
Step 5: Negative solns ni minor sana kwenye hii issue!!!

Teh teh Smasher umenichekesha kweli kweli, ila kamanda hiyo sio theorem labda uiite Conjecture kwani haina any analytical base kuitwa proof. Halafu kwenye step 5, why did you neglect negative solution?
My take: The whole thing does not bring any sense

Dats why 2na problems kibao,we have no other choice coz we have to face the problems!!!

@Smasher.....if we were as you say - equal to problems, then you wouldnt have loved us soo much.........

Prove coz I don knw how nyie ni source of our most successes!
For what i think iz ur supporting us in most of our successes but not the source!!

Orait..... ila pamoja na hayo matatizo - arent we the source of your most successes.....?

Prove coz I don knw how nyie ni source of our most successes!
For what i think iz ur supporting us in most of our successes but not the source!!

source....support...whatever!
at the end of the day - there is our hand in it

mmh hii si kweli.
hesabu zingine bwana matatizo matupu!!!!!!! acha kuipotosha jamii tangu lini hesabu imejaa maneno tu mwanzo mwisho hata namba hakuna. mi sikubali kama women =problem bwana. kwanza ukisoma biblia mwanzo adam alikuwa mpweke mpaka Eva alipoumbwa. if so ADAM asingefurahia uumbaji wa Eva.

au wadau mnasemaje?

Mathematical wise,that might be the case...............In God's perspective women,i was created as a suitable helper of a man.Genesis 2:18,The Lord said,''It is not good for the man to be alone,I will make a helper suitable for him.'' I belive in God who created us women with this purpose,am not a problem,a man might be the source of his own problems!:eyeroll1:

Kuna namba pia sio maneno tu!!
Hebu icheck vizuri!!!!

mmh hii si kweli.
hesabu zingine bwana matatizo matupu!!!!!!! acha kuipotosha jamii tangu lini hesabu imejaa maneno tu mwanzo mwisho hata namba hakuna. mi sikubali kama women =problem bwana. kwanza ukisoma biblia mwanzo adam alikuwa mpweke mpaka Eva alipoumbwa. if so ADAM asingefurahia uumbaji wa Eva.

au wadau mnasemaje?

Sija quote biblia lakini nyie ndo mmesahau maandiko yanasema nini na kuwa Problems!!!

Mathematical wise,that might be the case...............In God's perspective women,i was created as a suitable helper of a man.Genesis 2:18,The Lord said,''It is not good for the man to be alone,I will make a helper suitable for him.'' I belive in God who created us women with this purpose,am not a problem,a man might be the source of his own problems!:eyeroll1:

The woman came out from the man's rib. Not from the feet to be stepped on. Not from the head to be superior but FROM YOUR SIDE TO BE EQUAL.

Back
Top Bottom