Hi, am a new member!

CCM kukimbia mdahalo ilikuwa muhimu. Ni sawa na baba au mama washindane na mtoto, sasa mtoto akishinda itakuwa ni aibu. Kwa hiyo ni afadhali nusu shari kuliko shari kamili.

Thanks alot for accepting me to be one among of members of Jamii Forum.Yeah,I Would like to say something concerning politics especially talking over ongoing election race that takes stance all over the country.As I see there are an fairly situation that has been operated by the ruling party Chama Cha Mapinduzi CCM against other political parties.The example that gives testimony of what I m talking is just the ellegal action that the party have been perticipating to

I neva imagin dat 1 day i wuld hum join such a incredible site... well, dats a gr8 tin.
jus bcoz am new mayb am dumb................. wo wo wow, its just 4 a meanwhl n nt 4 de lyf time!
god idea buddies i tink i ll enjoy here.
THANX EVRYBOD!!

Thank you for the information and making me understand better. However, I am failing to contribute to those social news for that my account is not active. I ask myself is there any subscriptions that I have to make? Please help me out with this.

Hi Jamii Forum..... As we are about to go for election, I just want Histor to remind you the Cosmo's wisdom....."History is full of people who out of fear, or ignorance, or lust for power has destroyed knowledge of immeasurable value which truly belongs to us all. We must not let it happen again". Therefore do justice to yourself and the future of others...