Hi, am a new member!

Hello my fellow Tanzanians! I have to thank you on how you showed sense during balloting and for a proper utilisation of your voting right and duty. I did not expect people to turn out in balloting as it did in 2010 general elections. I drew my attention again that we can and we can surpass. Congratulation once again for good opportunity utilisation.
I hereby say now we have to open our eyes on how political system takes on and what we can suggest on the ruling government undertakings and comment.
I don't wish to bit about the bush any more but I am talking about the alarming incidence happened in Arusha this week.
I have just few questions to the ruling system.
1. What is good governance?
2. What is democracy in practice?
3. Who is a good leader?
Anyway! What happened in Arusha implies that no true good governance, democracy and leaders. Good leaders are the ones who feel pains of the group the lead and ready for any cost to upkeep peace and harmony as a whole and not in chunks as it does with CCM for self interest. I have seen that our ruling system is ready even to kill for minority welfare and benefit.
My expectation was that, Police force is for citizens safety and security and not killings as mushroomed in Arusha.
But let us not despare my fellow Tanzanians for we still have energy and still alive we wish to have more with good leadership and democracy in practice.

Kutumia Kiswahili rukhsa.