Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

HELP THIS WWan Bearer!

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by SHINYAKA, Jan 7, 2012.

SHINYAKA Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Hi all JF MEMBERS

I'm using a TOSHIBA Lap top running windows Vista Satellite, to connect I use a 3 mobile broadband dongle, the connection is fine and works well, however before it connects I am geting the following message:

"Software activation has made '636' unsuccessful attempts over 'WWAN' bearer. The software will be blocked for 'WWAN' connections after '364' more failed attempts. contact your system administrator for more information."

I've tried 3 support but they say it's definitely a windows problem, does anyone have any ideas or a solution.

2. Mtazamaji

Mtazamaji JF-Expert Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Try to check if firewaall security setting if its blocking incoming or outgoing traffic for that specific 3 Mobile port.

U have meddium or above medium competency in computer usage and u can know what to do regarding the baove guidelines or you can google to to get complete detail how to go about

Unaweza kujaribu kuturn off firewall kwanza uone na kukusaidia kwatroubleshoting . Ukiturn off firewaal na huo ujumbe usipokuja basi utajua kuwa ni firewall ndio inahitaji configuration . So unaiturn on firewall na una allow port ya 3 itambulike.