Help: Programming in Java - automated teller machine (atm) system

user.name

Apr 4, 2011
Can anybody help me please?

I need help with my Assignment:
  • This assignment is about concurrent programming in JAVA
  • I'm required to come up with a system that can simulate an Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
  • JAVA should be used as a programming language

The ATM must be able to provide the following services to the customer:
  1. A customer must be able to make a cash withdrawal from any suitable account linked to the card, in multiples of $20.00. Approval must be obtained from the bank before cash is dispensed.
  2. A customer must be able to make a deposit to any account linked to the card, consisting of cash and/or checks in an envelope. The customer will enter the amount of the deposit into the ATM, subject to manual verification when the envelope is removed from the machine by an operator. Approval must be obtained from the bank before physically accepting the envelope.
  3. A customer must be able to make a transfer of money between any two accounts linked to the card.
  4. A customer must be able to make a balance inquiry of any account linked to the card.
A customer must be able to abort a transaction in progress by pressing the Cancel key instead of responding to a request from the machine.
  • Please see attached file for more info (case study)
  • Links to the material sources would help also

Attachments

• Case Study - JAVA PROGRAMMING.docx
    18.8 KB · Views: 246
Can anybody help me please?

I need help with my Assignment:
  • This assignment is about concurrent programming in JAVA

• I'm required to come up with a system that can simulate an Automated Teller Machine (ATM)

• JAVA should be used a programming language

The ATM must be able to provide the following services to the customer:
  1. A customer must be able to make a cash withdrawal from any suitable account linked to the card, in multiples of $20.00. Approval must be obtained from the bank before cash is dispensed.
  2. A customer must be able to make a deposit to any account linked to the card, consisting of cash and/or checks in an envelope. The customer will enter the amount of the deposit into the ATM, subject to manual verification when the envelope is removed from the machine by an operator. Approval must be obtained from the bank before physically accepting the envelope.
  3. A customer must be able to make a transfer of money between any two accounts linked to the card.
  4. A customer must be able to make a balance inquiry of any account linked to the card.
A customer must be able to abort a transaction in progress by pressing the Cancel key instead of responding to a request from the machine.
  • Please see attached file for more info (case study)

• Links to the material sources would help also
Before programming r u done with the databasepart? Google two or three tier archtecture upate concept

Inabidi ujue una design system ngapi kwanza. ambazo zintakiwa ku communicate.

• interface
  • Business logic Apllication
  • Data store/Database