Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

help on website

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by Eliah, Sep 17, 2010.

1. E

Eliah Member

Sep 17, 2010
    JF guyz i have a simple website that i have developed i need steps on how i can upload it also companies responsible for domain registration and their fees,also what if i have a server how can i upload it in my web server help pliz.
  2. Mtazamaji

Mtazamaji JF-Expert Member

Sep 17, 2010
    unaweza kutumia application kama FileZilla client kudowload mafile kwenye profile ya webserver yako. I mean ukishapata weserver ukapewa log in name na passoword ku uppload file ni kazi rahisi. kuna application nyingi. Hii file zile ni FTP. Unaweza kuicheki hapa FileZilla - The free FTP solution

Sina utalaamu sana na mambo ya web development lakini hiyo file zilla niliwai kuitumia kufanya appload ya vi web poject kwenye remote web server.
  3. BrainPower

BrainPower Senior Member

Sep 17, 2010

Two things. You need to i) register a domain name and ii) get a webhosting provider.

1. Domain name registration - the name speaks for its self. You register the name you want to call your website. e.g. yourname.com or yourname.co.tz.

2. Webhosting provider - Is the person who will provide you with space so you can upload your files.

If you want to Register a domain name ending with .co.tz you can do it via tznic.or.tz or one of its accredited registrars.

hope it helps

B.P (2010)
  4. Kaa la Moto

Kaa la Moto JF-Expert Member

Sep 18, 2010
    For web hosting you may contact Maxence Melo or invisible of Jamii who are found here, and they will definately guide you of their services.
    I have nice hosting services from their servers.