Help needed

she needs to try other sticks for awhile before sticking to the magic stick

what a sticky situation
Acid.............. and once she do that you guys will start calling her names....... hey................... all she need is to Trust what she feels inside her.....the very reason that forced her to post this thread.

trust me most of guys under 25 love to spent time with there friends more than there girlfriends/partner..........
they are not mature enough to be commuted in a serious relation...
before i go on how old is he???

Sweetheart you are right but mind you...there are exceptions too. Some (of the same age) real know the meaning of the word LOVE. I had one aged 43 and yet he was a teenager to me............. ah now i understand the secreat behind that phrase ..........age aint nothiing.........

Hebu fungua akili yako aisee...surely he ain't the only living thing with a stick....

Babu.........well say......I just wish you were there during my times awhk..............this game called LOVE.......... I cant it Kwa kweli:redfaces: Nimeamua kuresign till further notice

i do love him,sana,.its a 4years old rltnshp and we have been that way ever since.

Bby girl.....sometimes GOD shows us signs way before signing that life time contract....but we tend to close our eyes .....please four years and he has been like that means that HE IS NOT, WILL NOT and NEVER CHANGE........and Expect the worse when you are married.....yaani natamani ningekuona we mwana. Are you in Dar??

YES you do llove HIM ut does he love YOU?? ......What is your definition of LOVE babe??

nyamayao..hebu saidia hapa please

you are truly a blessing!

Thank you hashycool this thread has touched my balls bana ......have been there and i really dont want this chick to get even half of what I went through. We only live once .......................

Thank you hashycool this thread has touched my balls bana ......have been there and i really dont want this chick to get even half of what I went through. We only live once .......................

sometimes i am so negatively thrilled by my kind!

Hata sijui nianzie wapi tracy... I have been there ...............all I can say to you my dia sisy is ......LISTEN TO YOUR INNER INSTINCT..................it is the truth.
my instincts have not been so good,i sometimes break up with him but when he apologizz i cant help it..:angry:

my instincts have not been so good,i sometimes break up with him but when he apologizz i cant help it..:angry:

Bby Girl ............only if you do not know your instict..............anapoapologize si huwa unasema "ngoja nimsamehe amejirekebisha"?..how many times umemsamehe na bado hajabadilika>?????...........your isntict ni kwamba hatabadilika you only give him the benefit of doubt............... Its not worth it........I used to practise ile ya samehe saba mara sabini................ ilinishinda mdogo wangu.

Bby Girl ............only if you do not know your instict..............anapoapologize si huwa unasema "ngoja nimsamehe amejirekebisha"?..how many times umemsamehe na bado hajabadilika>?????...........your isntict ni kwamba hatabadilika you only give him the benefit of doubt............... Its not worth it........I used to practise ile ya samehe saba mara sabini................ ilinishinda mdogo wangu.
lemmi PM U

am 22.he is my 1st.

oooh, that's why, guys lets not waste much time in this, she still gat a lot learn, tracy u still have more dan 3 relationships ahead b4 marriage, this is as if, UTATULIA, otherwise, duh!!! and remember this my dear, 1st bf is the one that u remember wen u r with other guy, coz moja ya sifa zao ni kutokua nawewe maishani so 4get him, ther ar still chapters to write, close the first one mama.........

Babu.........well say......I just wish you were there during my times awhk..............this game called LOVE.......... I cant it Kwa kweli:redfaces: Nimeamua kuresign till further notice

Hii nimeiweka kwenye notibuku yangu kwa matumizi binafsi....

If you are in a relationship and uko so honest to your partner,.doing what's best for you to to be together though mko in a long distance relationship,but can meet lets say once per month,. your partner(a guy) sometimes acts so violent towards you,his happy when you buy him staffs but seldom does that,you sometimes feel that he rarely understands your feelings,he trusts his friends more than he trusts you.
you try talking to him,reasoning with him about things that make you unhappy but you just find you aint such a priority to him..but when you two are together,you forget all this.it comes back when he does the same things over again..what would you have done?
Red:go out and hook someone else... he is a parasite!!

Back
Top Bottom