Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Help me to learn Java

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by Kinyau, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Kinyau

Kinyau JF-Expert Member

Dec 5, 2007
    hi all
    last time i came here to ask for assistance on database driven web. And I was so grateful for the help I received especially from invisible. I learnt lots of new things and am still learning.

Sasa today I am requesting for information concerning Java programming. Iam new to java (though i learn C++ basics long time) I now wish to take java very seriously but dont know where to start. I hear there are many variants of java. ara netbeans na others. Please anyone outhere who really knows java please help me on how i can achieve my dream. I need to know

1. which type of java can i learn fast ( like visual basi or c++)
    2. which are the best books/ software in the market for easy learning.

Guys i know there are many gurus here please,please i need ur help.

2. Pundit

Pundit JF-Expert Member

Dec 5, 2007

Kuhusu vitabu it depends on what your concentration is and what do you want to do.But check out the Eclipse free IDE which you can use to develop Java and gain practical experience.

3. Tanzania 1

Tanzania 1 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Ndugu, Kinyau,
    C++ na VB ni programming languages zilizotofauti na JAVA, though for those like you who went thru C++, it will be easier to understand JAVA. I recomend the book "JAVA 2 In 21 Days". Vilevile, jaribu kupitia http://java.sun.com utapata mengi humo.
  4. Kinyau

Kinyau JF-Expert Member

Dec 10, 2007
    thnaks pundit and tZ1